trigger or bfp???

borr.dg.baby

Mom of 2 and pregnant!
Reaction score
Hey ladies! I am on my second femara cycle and I had a trigger shot- pregnyl 5000, 11 days ago. Last time the trigger stuck around very very faintly until 11dpt (days past trigger).

This time I tested today (11dpt, 9dpo) with fmu and thought it was darker than yesterday, then smu and pm and they are obviously darker. I am scared they are darker just because it's different times of day! I'll test tomorrow morning obviously! Could this be my bfp!!!! 15 cycles later and struggling with secondary infertility I am keeping everything crossed! What do you ladies think???? :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_3059.jpg
    IMG_3059.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 26
I don't really know much about how trigger shots can affect your tests but wanted to say good luck! Fingers crossed this is your bfp!

I'm not familiar with triggers but so just wanted to say good luck
Sending some babydust your way! :dust:

I cautiously vote BFP because it looks like 8dpo it was almost gone. but time will tell.

Hi hun! That looks like it's coming back in, so i will say :bfp: !! You will know for sure in a couple of days anyway, but I think you are on to a winner :)
I don't have a picture for you but my tests looked like this when both my embryo's took after ivf & fet. Good luck!

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees things :) I will get a blood test tomorrow and another one tuesday. We are leaving on tuesday for a 2 week trip so I need to do it asap. I'll let you all know how my test looks like in the morning and also what my bloods say! Yay!

The trigger is supposed to be out of your system by the 9th day. I tested 14dpt just in case and was shocked to see a bfp after 2.5 yrs of trying. Try to test the same time because that's the only way to know for sure. It definitely looks promising though bc your 10dpt was very faint. Fxd for you!

It looks promising! Fingers crossed for you.

I think it's safe to say I'm knocked up! I also have some less sensitive tests I've been using and those have had no lines for like 5 days including yesterday and today it did have a line!

Waiting on bloods test results any minute now and will do repeat Tuesday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 16
I definitely think it's a true bfp. Congrats!

Congrats! :)
Keep us posted on the bloods when you get the results

Thank you ladies! Bloods came back at 28! With that and the progression I can deff say I'm preggo! I will repeat bloods on tuesday to check for doubling numbers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->