Trigger shot or real bfp?

haileybrooke3

mom to beautiful DD :)
Reaction score
Hi all, I am gonna make this short and sweet. I’m 8dpo and 9 days past trigger shot. It was the ovidrel 250. I took a digital this morning simply for the fact of I wanted to see it turn negative so that I can know when I get a real positive. Well it was not . It said pregnant. And I took a first signal Walmart test and it had two lines which seemed darker than the cheapies I was taking. I’m not sure what to think. I feel like it may be the trigger still since I have been getting faint lines but yesterday at 7dpo the lines seemed very light. Ugh I hate this waiting game!i have a 5 year old daughter but After 3 miscarriages I’m just ready for my rainbow baby �� what do You ladies think? Any experience with trigger shots? When was yours out? Thank u! (The cheapie test is from a couple of days ago and it was very faint) the one with the digital is from today fmu.

Attachments

• 3766567D-2812-4C15-9535-D37EC10C7F0D.jpg
    3766567D-2812-4C15-9535-D37EC10C7F0D.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 26
  • 3F1D1DD6-7876-4ED2-AFA7-BC8FA955B206.jpg
    3F1D1DD6-7876-4ED2-AFA7-BC8FA955B206.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 22
I think its hard to tell from one test, I would test again in 48hrs then you should know for sure. Good luck <3

I don't know much about trigger shots but from the reading I've done it says to wait at least 14 days after the shot to test for pregnancy. It is possible to get a false positive especially considering you would only be 8 DPO, that test is pretty dark for being that early. Good luck hun, I really do hope that it turns into a real positive pregnancy test.

:dust: :dust:

For me the trigger shot would be there until 9dp trigger..if you test and it gets darker then it&#8217;s probably not the trigger, if it gets lighter then it could just be trigger.

Thanks ladies tested this morning and got same results , positive on digital and Walmart test is same if not a smidge darker. I&#8217;m hoping it is the real deal but I am not getting my hopes up. Will test later tonight and tomorrow fingers crossed!

Good luck!!! Looking forward to your update!! Lots and lots of :dust:

I am in the same boat as you hailey. I took my trigger shot last Sunday and now I 9 days past it. wondering how long it takes to clear the system?
are you still getting a positive result?
and do you have any other symptoms?
best of luck!

Hello ladies so update : I&#8217;m not pregnant . I still had a Faint faint line yesterday 14 days past trigger. Not sure if it was chemical but I think it was just leftover trigger. I&#8217;m one of the unlucky ones :) thanks for all the responses! On to next cycle. I hope it&#8217;s my lucky one !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->