Triggers: Miscarriage and Bleeding

LilBabyOwl

Reaction score
The day I finally posted in the August thread, I began to bleed. I noticed my symptoms seemed lighter and such so I knew what was happening. I kept my appointment today as I wanted the midwife to run bloodwork so I can be sure there isn't another cause as I have had two oops babies and both miscarried.

Here is where I'm not sure I'm playing with my own head. My bleeding started on Tuesday (today is Friday for those reading later). My breasts are still extremely tender. I figured that was just left over hormones. My nausea has kicked in full force and I'm still struggling with the heartburn. My bleeding also isn't that heavy as I'd have expected. There have been clots, small ones. But it's not even quite has heavy as a full period.

Then I remember reading about Subchorionic Hemorrhage. I mean it's crazy to think but now I feel just confused. I had made peace with the miscarriage. And was ready to just move and on and try to get pregnant (this one was unplanned). I order q10 and a few other helpful supplements. But something is just making me question that this isn't the end. I do have an ultrasound on the 29th to check for Fibroids as the midwife mentioned that can affect implantation. I also had bloodwork drawn today to check hormones that affect pregnancy.

I'm still 98% sure this is the end. There is the little tiny bit of me clinging to what is most likely false hope. Today I would be 6 weeks and a day. I'm not going to delude myself either. Just wondering how common that situation is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->