Tring to conceive

PrincessAmb

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone,

I am so new to this but I figured joining a group and asking questions would be so much helpful then getting those that I know all in my business.

I have been trying to conceive for the 2nd time for going on 7 months now but I haven't been blessed with that opportunity again. I was on the Nexplanon Implant birth control from Dec 13-Nov 15. I came on timely until the month of April. I was 12 days late, and when I finally came on I was bleeding so heavy and in the worst pain. The next month I came on but I was 9 days late. . So here it is June and I am expected to come on at the end of the month (well next week) & I am worried, concerned and nervous. :cry:

My question is: Is this normal for post that are on here and able to respond back? Is there a possibility I cant have any more kids?

P.S. even if I was to get pregnant I wouldn't know the signs because with my first child I didn't have any symptoms at all. It was as if I wasn't pregnant.

All pregnancies are different! You are very lucky to already have a kid :) At least that shows that your body is capable of becoming pregnant and carrying a baby!

Having said that, I do know women who struggled to get pregnant with baby number 2. Just try not to worry too much, and take care of your body in the meantime.

Hopefully you get you BFP soon.

Good luck.

I know it can take ladies quite a long time to get back to normal after birth control. Don't panic, give your body a chance to sync itself again, good luck ttc

I too am trying to conceive #2 :flower:

It took us exactly 12 months (cycles were around 90 days) to conceive my daughter 4 years ago and after 9 hours of labour I ended up having an emergency C Section. Unfortunately for me that went a bit wrong and I had a tear to my uterus which resulted in 2 hours of surgery and a week on a high dependency ward as my HR kept dropping! Thankfully I recovered well enough and was able to come home with my family.

Now we have decided its time for our DD to have a sibling! I came off BC 19months ago and we have been NTNP since and I sadly had a CP/MC in February (my Dr was unsure as I literally had my BFP on the Friday and then had very heavy bleeding from the Sunday night :growlmad: )

I've since bought a CBFM, BBT and some IC OPK's so will from this cycle onwards be officially TTC :happydance: I also have a suspicion that I don't ovulate every cycle which i'm hoping is wrong but time will tell.

Wishing you all the luck on your journey but however hard it is try and stay positive as you've done it once and can hopefully do it again xx

Your body can take some time to normalize after bc. I've been trying for number 2 for about 13 months now, even without being on bc after my first my body is still trying to get back to normal after birth (which was 17 months ago). I don't know how old your first is so that might not be a factor for you, just remember that even if everything goes perfectly you still only have around a 30% chance each cycle for a bfp... we just have to keep trying and it'll happen eventually, as frustrating as waiting is lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->