Triple sleeper bunk beds

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
We are limited on space and I was wondering if it was a good idea having two children sleeping in the same bed. Would two sleep next to each other ok or would they disturb each other too much. Also at what age could they no longer do this? It will be my two sons sharing a bed.

If you mean the bunk beds with the double bottom bunk and the single top bunk I know two people who have these for the kids.

One of them has three girls, two girls go on the bottom and the older girl goes on top. The other person has three boys. Two boys go on the bottom and the older boy on top. They all seem quite happy with the arrangement and it does make a lot more space in the rooms. xxx

We had a triple bunk bed and there would be plenty of room for two children sharing the small double at the bottom, i fell asleep in it with my daughter many nights LOL and there was plenty of space............My SIL also did this with her 3 boys.

Perfectly fine,in the old days most kids would be sharing a bed and they will tell you when it starts to bother them as they get older.

Thanks everyone. I will look out for a nice one now then. :D

I agree, it's a good way to save space :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->