Triplets Lost (Long Post)

Oh hun Massive Massive Hugs xoxoxIm so so very sorry for your losses xoxoxWere all here for you if you ever need to talk xoxoxox

Thanks ladies. It's been a little over 7 months since my loss and I am pregnant with a little boy. Some days are harder than others but over all I am well.

I'm a little behind the times here, but wanted to say I am so sorry for your losses, and so excited to see you are pregnant now! Congrats!

I'm a little behind the times here, but wanted to say I am so sorry for your losses, and so excited to see you are pregnant now! Congrats!

Thank you. I am sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I had just found out that I was pregnant on mon. And on thursday morning I had some bleeding so I went to the gyno and had a sono. There were three babies! A set of twins and then a third. There was only one heartbeat that was very weak. She called my doc in and I just listened to the heartbeat fade away. So I know what you're going through. Just know that God shapes us through these hardships to test us and make us more godly. I will pray for you.

I had just found out that I was pregnant on mon. And on thursday morning I had some bleeding so I went to the gyno and had a sono. There were three babies! A set of twins and then a third. There was only one heartbeat that was very weak. She called my doc in and I just listened to the heartbeat fade away. So I know what you're going through. Just know that God shapes us through these hardships to test us and make us more godly. I will pray for you.

I just saw this. I am sorry for the delay in response. I am so sorry to hear of your loss...:hugs:

I am sorry for your loss.I lost my triplets at 9.5 weeks.Had a d&c yesterday.I can understand how devastating it is.I had a ivf transfer and 1 embryo split to 3 which the doctor said was very very rare and was already a high risk pregnancy.Still my doctor was hopeful for at least one healthy baby.Until 9 th week everything was fine.At 10 week scan my doctor was not happy and sent me to get a high resolution scan.We were shocked and in extreme pain when the doctor said none of them have heartbeat!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->