Triplets Lost (Long Post)

I'm so so sorry for the loss of your 3 little ones. Life is so cruel xxxxxxxxx

EDIT: I posted a silly question then found out my answer and can't figure out how to delete my post.

Thank you. Tomorrow is the one month anniversary of my D&C and I am having AF-ish cramps... maybe wishful thinking...

Awww hun i'm so so so sorry for your losses :cry: :cry: sending lots of :hugs: your way

So very sorry for your losses. In my experience our husbands hurt in there own way. They tend to be more insular about the whole process. We have the babies inside us and feel it in a much more intimate way from day 1. So sorry, and remember that it was so recent it will take time to feel better. It doesnt happen overnight. :hugs:

What an awful situation you have gone through. I am so sorry for your losses. X

i'm so sorry for your loss. i've had 2 miscarriages and the doctors told me i was carrying twins the 1st time. big hug. xo

I am so sorry to hear ur loss , Unfortunatly i also went through the exact same thing .......

i had been ttc for 3 yrs now up until last october i found out i was pregnant ..........
i am a easy going person so did what i thought was right for my pregnancy (my previos pregnancy was a walk in the park no worries healthy baby boy ) and so i waited till i was 4 weeks till going to doc for dating scan , had some bloods and levels came back fine......
over the next month i noticed i couldnt stay awake during day and was vomiting an awful lot of the day up to 17 times a day (which i did Not get with 1st preg) so was getting a little frustrated .........

i went to hospital one night as i just couldnt take any more and thought they might be able to help me sleep a whole night with out vomiting ,
more bloods were taken just to find out my hormone levels and not risin in 3 weeks
so i was sent for an emergancy scan the next day,
got up early with my best friend and son was so excited because i thought finally going to see my baby for the first time ,

1st he tried a normal belly scan but could not see properly then a vag scan and just when he said i can see 3 babies identical with in a blink of an eye he also said BUT i cant see any viable heart beats, ( my response look harder)

but no they were already gone.........:nope:

it was a very hard time in my life, but its now this week which is hardest , in my head when my son started full time kindy i would be preparing a nursery for triplets its hurting every day, i cant sleep ,all i see is my little girls in my dreams ,then i seem to wake up crying , i despretly wanna try again but i dont want to forget my girls let alone replace them , I feel for you and do totally understand, ppl will try comfort u but its just not the same

i believe i have 4 children no matter what ppl say even if there is only 1 on this earth , they walk with me every day and i believe yours are doing the same

my heart and thoughts are with you, every time i cry ill cry for you too :cry:, may our babies be comferting each other where ever they are :hugs:

yours truly Amy

Sorry for your losses. Your angels will always be with you.

Love, hugs and strength

dont know what to say but sorry. didnt want to r&r

Amarkhall,
If you ever want to talk, rant, whatever, please feel free to message me.
I am so, so sorry for your loss...

We kept all the stuff we had for the triplets (three cribs, two carseats etc) to see what this next pregnancy brings (TTC in June). It is all in my mother's attic so I don't have to look at it.

Saddest thing I have ever read. I'm so sorry. I know this is an old post. I hope you have a healthy baby or two or three someday soon.

Saddest thing I have ever read. I'm so sorry. I know this is an old post. I hope you have a healthy baby or two or three someday soon.

Thank you Lala, I'm working on it :)

Wow. I am so, so sorry for your loss. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back