• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trombosis

melmalta

Reaction score
I don't know if this is where I should write but did any of you ladies get an eye blockage with the contraceptive pill? I have taken it for 10 years before I had my daughter and 2 years after, she is 3 now , but one day last June after I touched my eye with eye makeup remover by mistake , I could see nearly nothing from my eye so I went to the emergency in hospital and they told me that it was a side effect of the pill as they could not find anything else to blame!! :dohh: even though I told them that I put some makeup remover in my eye , I am only 37 years old and I have never smoked or drunk in my life (as these cause the side effects of blockage usually) Did this happen to anyone?? I was on Cilest Pill by the way. I have to go to hospital next Thursday to get the results as it might be an ingredient from the antibiotics I took when I had a cold that made the reaction!! I am a little better now but I had to stop the pill:nope:
update : I went for the results but they could not find anything wrong so I am back to square one. I nearly lost my eye and don t know why and from what!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->