trouble BDing. please help!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by aikoflavored, Dec 24, 2009.

1. aikoflavored

aikoflavored Guest

The past 2 nights I have had SUCH a high sex drive, but I can't seem to get wet. I literally laid in bed and cried because I wanted to BD so bad, but OH and I couldn't get me wet. I was fine on ovulation day, not as wet as usual, but it wasn't a problem. now I'm like desert dry.. I don't know what's wrong, we spent all last night TRYING.

I've never had this problem before, I've always gotten wet just thinking about OH. now I feel like I should be soaking, but its like. dead down there.

what's wrong with me?

2. hibiscus07

hibiscus07 #1=Jack; EDD#2=Feb 8,2014

Could be totally hormonal. I'm a big fan of the KY warming stuff.
    I know it supposedly can harm sperm but I got pregnant using it before, so it probably won't do that much harm. Esp if you're in need. Painful sex is no fun!

3. aikoflavored

aikoflavored Guest

we have ky warming, but we used it, got going then 15 minutes in I dried out. :(

why would my hormones be so off?!

4. Minimin

Minimin Well-Known Member

Where are you in terms of your menstral cycle?

5. MrsRM

MrsRM Well-Known Member

My husband and i have started using Pre-seed which is sperm friendly and can also be inserted internally before intercourse. This seems to help me as i have a similar problem. For a long term solution you may want to think about EPO which can help with CM. But the main thing is not to be down on yourself as that willonly make it worse hun.

Much love x

6. LuvMyBoys

LuvMyBoys Preggers again!

My guess is that you are just putting a little too much pressure on yourself. Try not to worry so much about it.

7. aikoflavored

aikoflavored Guest

I'm on cd 17 of a 28 day cycle.

I know after ovulation I get sightly dry. but when I get turned on, I get wet, but now I just can't for the LIFE of me. its so frustrating.

8. Rmar

Rmar Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. Around ovulation, I am so wet that there is no trouble at all but after, I can't seem to get wet. If we are really in the mood, then we try to go as slow as possible to try to build up any kind of fluid. I'm not a big lube fan as the smell and thougth of it makes me gag. We sometimes use saliva as lube (I know it isn't sperm friendly but I figure that if it after ovulation than hopefully any spermy that has a chance would already be past my cervix.

9. moochacha

moochacha LTTTC - Mum to Cody (11)

Hey,

I know this feeling as well, do you have a fan on or the AC on? Sometimes things like this can actually make me sooooooooooo dry.

I see by your status that you're WTT so maybe have a glass of wine? Sometimes it can dry you up but other times I think it just relaxes the emotions and can put you in the mood a little more.

Try a warm bath? Try it in the shower even? From my personal experience I get really dry in weather shift but having a bath, a glass of wine and some foreplay in the shower normally does the trick. But i wouldn't recommend any of those things if you're TTC.

Sorry for the TMI Darl but i feel your pain and i hope it gets better.

10. wanting1more

wanting1more Praying for a sticky Bean

I usually get a bit dry after ovulation, especially in the winter months because of the heat being on. try to be sure you are not dehydrated, and when you pick a lube ky is almost the worst.. go for something water based. if all else fails try shower sex.

11. aikoflavored

aikoflavored Guest

weather doesnt change much during the holiday's here. seeing as the coldest it gets it 60 degrees. and it's quite humid.

we tried in the shower.. didnt work. i dont drink alcohol. its not something i've ever enjoyed.. foreplay isnt helping, we've tried. for like an hour. OH felt like a failure and i was so frustrated. :(

I'm hoping its just hormones being out of wack. and it'll fix itself soon...

thank you for all the replies. it means a lot!

i hope everyone has a wonderful christmas

12. aikoflavored

aikoflavored Guest

also, i might have been dehydrated.. i was SO thirsty yesterday and today. also dizzy today from the heat..

13. goddess25

goddess25 Well-Known Member

I am always dry and sex is painful for me unfortunately especially after childbirth. I use KY all the time and did with both pregnancies. I have never heard of pre seed but going to google it. Is it somethign you can buy in the super markets?

14. aikoflavored

aikoflavored Guest

i've never seen it in super markets, i think you get it online. but i dont know. i've never tried it. i hear GREAT things about it all over the internet.