trouble eating

vejables

Reaction score
anyone had trouble eating a full meal? i get so full so fast, and then am hungry again in like an hour!!!! anyone else having this problem??

yeah, there seems to be less and less space in there for the actual stomach!
So it feels like I'm eating all the time.

I was experiencing the same thing but now my appetite has increased big time. I can eat full meals but within an hour I am hungry again and ready for another. I've put on 6 lbs this week :(

i know!!! today i have been eating like a hog!!! figures as soon as i say something, its not true anymore!!!!

Seems as though those kinds of days come and go Vejables. Yesterday I barely ate anything, nor was I hungry. We'll see what happens today. But one things is for sure, my eating habits and appetite are not constant or predictable.

Hey at least you are eating a bit better now, not as sick as before huh?

nope havent thrown up in weeks!!! how about you mango? i know you were having a little more of a hard time than i was. still taking meds for it?

Well I still throw up hun, but no where near as often. I have gone from throwing up 3-4 times per day to throwing up maybe once every 2 days so big improvements on my side. Def can't complain as I could be worse. But now I get to enjoy all those yummy foods again.

wonderful news, mango!! glad to hear its easing off a little bit.

I'm the same with food at the moment ... sooooo hungry yet full up half way through a mean then damn hungry again! I munch crap all day though lol

Are you ladies finding that you crave foods with cheese. I have found myself addicted to pizza, but just plain cheese pizza. It's as though I can't get enough, breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was not big on fast food before but oh now, greasy foods seem to make me feel better. Trying to keep it in moderation though.

Sweet things ... I've never been a chocolate girl and I want chocolate quite a bit! I just eat junk all day if I can lol

grilled cheese sandwiches and snickers bars LOL

OMG I'm all over the grilled cheese sandwiches, but only if they are done with white bread and not whole wheat. LOL can't get into he chocolate like you guys though, sweets seem to make me feel worse, love sour foods though!

eta: everyone's ticker is moving so quickly! Time is flying, kinda scary!

yeahh mango, salt and vinager potato chips have hit the spot lately, too!!! sometimes in the middle of eating the snickers bar i reach for them! lol

I like protein foods...cheese, eggs, pasta. Not into the sweet at all. If I see a bag of coookies I want, i'll buy it and eat a couple than put it away until eternity LOL but im all over vietnamese food as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->