Trouble getting Pregnant

marie23

Reaction score
My husband and I have been trying for a baby sense December of 2013 with no luck. He works on an oil rig so he is only here every 2 weeks ( 2 weeks here then 2 weeks at work) so out of the 17 months we have only been trying half that time due to his work schedule. Should I be concerned about infertility?

It depends if you are trying at the right time. If he has been home when you were ovulating more than not then maybe but otherwise it is likely a timing issue.

Have you been doing any charting? It would help determine if you guys are catching the right times.

I think you should use opks or some form of ovulation tracking to make sure you are actually ovulating when you guys are having sex.

Hey
My hubby used to work on oil rig. But he changed his position. Now he only goes once in a while. If he had not changed his position I would have requested he come home when he's working at a rig that's less than 3 hrs away once I confirm that I'll ovulate with a positive opk.

How long are your cycles? If they are average and you ovulate at the same time each month, that could be causing you to miss your fertile time. I suggest you take temps for the next few months and use opk (but most important is charting your temp)

If he's not that far away from home, maybe he can drive home when you get a positive ovulation test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->