Trouble posting

Thanx wobbles:) Some threads I can post on and some I cannot. I will be patient:)

I'm having the same issue - some threads it will let me post in, others I get this error message

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 1130555412

Varnish cache server

I wonder if 15 posts will show up later...I hope not!! Haha.

I'm also getting error 503 messages on almost every thread I try and respond to, including my own journal, and it could not have happened on a worse day in terms of things that are happening to my buddies. :(

Clicking on the +Post Reply button under the last post, seems to work better than using the quick reply box for some reason

That's worked on every thread so far except my own journal! :hissy:

not working for me either! hopefully this will post!!!!! x

The only place I cannot post in the in Pregnancy Groups & Dicussions area. Specifically the April Hatchlings thread. I hope a bunch of double post do not show up later! lol

Every time I post it says something along the lines of "you have opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do this" and then loads to the page I just posted on. No poll is posted but it is pretty strange. Am I the only one seeing this?

Just doing a bit of detective work - I seem to be able to post in GS but not on the ttc threads - will report back that you know about it & are working on it - thanks Wobbs!!

Its weird.... i can post in third tri but cannot post on one of the group discussions which is our main chat thread:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...3-pink-24-blue-17-yellow-bumps-20-babies.html

I haven't been able to post at all today (unless this works)

Even after the second update, I'm having trouble. I can post here, and in my journal, but not in my normal thread...and I have big news today! Haha.

Still cannot post on PAL after recurrent losses, it's a big thread too so don't know if that's a factor but been fine elsewhere. It's killing conversation! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->