True Blood!

Tiff

LIKE A BOSS
Reaction score
Who else is a fan?

OH and I just started watching it, so we're at the very beginning of Season 1. Love it!!!!

Sorry if there is a duplicate thread somewhere. I tried to search for it but couldn't find it. :shrug:

I just started to watch Season 1 as well. It seems like a pretty good show. :headspin:

My OH and I howled at a bunch of the funny stuff that comes out of these character's mouths. Great writing!!!

There is another thread somewhere but no matter :)

I love it, record it every Friday but we're still on season1 here too :D the first few episodes are a little iffy but they get better.

I was totally confused at first! At first I thought Sookie was a vampire, because she was telepathic. Then I figured out she wasn't, but then was all WTF when Bill came around. :rofl:

Didn't help that I'm half deaf and with the fan on it is very hard for me to hear words coming out of the TV. :rofl:

Haven't watched the programme but I read the books a few years back and was totally hooked! Have you met Eric yet? He's ace. I love Sam - he seems like a really really nice man.

Ooooh is this the vampire series set in Louisiana? I thought about watching it, but hadn't heard any opinions on it. Worth viewing?

It's alot darker than Twilight (how it was explained to me, "Twilight" for Adults rather than tweens). So far we're only 2 episodes in, and we're hooked. It's got great writers!!!!

I love it. First few episodes nearly put me off but im hooked now xx

Definately read the books, they are amazing! Dead until dark is the first, by Charlaine Harris. Found in on sale on Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dead-Until...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252604998&sr=8-1

me and the OH are hooked on True Blood, we watch it without fail every friday, it seems to get better with each episode. Love the theme tune aswel, can you get it anywhere?

Huge fan.
I just read all nine novels in a row in one week. :blush:
They aren't super-deep, but they are witty and fun and a great relaxing/escape read.
The show is quite different from the novels, but both really stand on their own.
It's the season end tonight, but I don't have HBO. I will have to wait until tomorrow when our neighbour has it on the recordy-thing you can do with shows (TIVO or PVO or whatever the hell it's called).
I am also an Eric fan after reading the novels. Bill is kind of wimpy compared to Eric. But then again, I've always been partial to Vikings...:)
And yes, I just saw the soundtrack for sale here in Canada, so I assume you'll be able to get it on itunes by now? It is good music, eh?

Huge fan.
I just read all nine novels in a row in one week. :blush:
They aren't super-deep, but they are witty and fun and a great relaxing/escape read.
The show is quite different from the novels, but both really stand on their own.
It's the season end tonight, but I don't have HBO. I will have to wait until tomorrow when our neighbour has it on the recordy-thing you can do with shows (TIVO or PVO or whatever the hell it's called).
I am also an Eric fan after reading the novels. Bill is kind of wimpy compared to Eric. But then again, I've always been partial to Vikings...:)
And yes, I just saw the soundtrack for sale here in Canada, so I assume you'll be able to get it on itunes by now? It is good music, eh?

Yeh thats what I love about the books. She manages to make it so light and easy to read. I found after reading most of the Laurel K Hamilton, Anita Blake books that I needed a little humour!

I LOVE this show - it's a deffo a vampire show for adults lol! I'm totally hooked. I'm a total Sam fan - think he's way hotter than Bill!

Has anyone seen the final episode of Season Two yet?
So much fun!
If you are jonesing for more True Blood, go read the books. They are really fun and the book and show have very very different plot lines. Season Two ended on a cliffhanger and I haven't got a clue where they're going next.
Gossip: apparently Eric the Viking is dating Queen Sophie in real life. There must be something extra sexy about that show with all these real-life hook-ups.
For anyone who's read the books - Eric or Bill? Bill is sexier on the show, I think, but Eric is quite the alpha male in the books and he gets my vote there.

still on season 1 in the uk, on FX, its coming to c4 soon so im guessing there will be more fans soon :) dont spoil a thing for me! lol warn me of any spoilers so i can skim over! lol

the last episode here was where bill was taken to the tribunal thing at the end of the episode for killing a fellow vamp, defending sukie, she goes to stay at bills house.

yeah then she discovered

sam at the bottom of the bed!!!!
Knew it all along!

Anyhoo.... yep no spoilers please we are still on season 1!!!:thumbup: I have been so tempted to watch them online or buy the american box set but I am just watching them on FX for now

Cant wait till Friday!

We've just d/l'd Season Two, and have watched two episodes. First thing:

Eric is way hotter with short hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back