True Blood!

Loved the final!!!

SO hope they make series 4 exactly like book 4 cos mmm eric lol

I wasn't a fan of the ending TBH.

The whole Goderich ghost thing was a little :huh: for me

I'd like to know how Eric got out of the cement pit, other than he had recently had Sookie's blood? :shrug:

Crystal taking off and leaving Jason annoyed me. Actually Crystal's character this whole season annoyed me with her wishy-washy stances with her family. I do understand why, I just didn't like it.

Curious about where/what Tara is off to do, and kinda curious about where Sookie has gone with Claudine (was that Claude walking up beside Claudine?)

But yeah, IMO it wasn't really a good cliffhanger.

I'd like to know how Eric got out of the cement pit, other than he had recently had Sookie's blood? :shrug:

Crystal taking off and leaving Jason annoyed me. Actually Crystal's character this whole season annoyed me with her wishy-washy stances with her family. I do understand why, I just didn't like it.

Curious about where/what Tara is off to do, and kinda curious about where Sookie has gone with Claudine (was that Claude walking up beside Claudine?)

totally agree with u, yh it was a good episode but i wouldnt say a good season finale episode!. episode 11 was a better cliffhanger. yh the thing with tara was a lil strange to me, and i hope that wasnt claude cause he didnt look like the claude in my head :haha:

I think that Pam killed the assassan and then went after Eric. She mentioned that she "would never get all that cement out of my hair" Don't "children" have special links with their makers so they can get called in case of trouble?

I wasn't crazy about the end either.

I was disappointed by the ending too a bit. Loved the matrix style poses between Sophie and Bill though lol

I think that Pam killed the assassan and then went after Eric. She mentioned that she "would never get all that cement out of my hair" Don't "children" have special links with their makers so they can get called in case of trouble?

I never thought of that! :dohh: But yes, that makes perfect sense. :thumbup:

oh yea that does make sense pam did say that so ok!:thumbup:
i was so disapointed with bill though ....why are they doing that to his character ...i was always team bill now sorry bill but it just makes me want to be on team eric....

i cant believe that was the last episode i want to cry and i must say i am team eric all the way bill is acting more and more like a knob every episode im gonna have a quick look on google to see if there will be a season 4

https://truebloodnet.com/true-blood-season-4-hbo-official/

woo hoo roll on summer 2011

see if u guys read the books you'd understand why bill is behavin that way lol.. he was never intended to be sookies soul mate :p

and zoe, theres 10 books so technically there could be 10 seasons :wohoo:

Yes thanks. It does make more sense now.

I hated the ending. I screamed at the television! lol I am not sure if I will watch the entire next season.I'll probably peep in to see how the cliffhangers panned out, but that's about it. Here's why. I am not feeling how the show is turning into a mini soap opera. I liked how season one and two stuck to the book format of mysteries with a pain plot. I haven't read the entire series but I appreciate that approach.

Anyhow, I didn't like the scene between sophie and bill. I am a bill fan. I dont like how he's becoming evil or is he. See that's what I can't figure out. He was not a goody two shoes in the book, but it was clear that he did begin to fall in love with her.

I like Eric too. I am glad that he was saved. I was actually angry at Bill for doing that! I can do without the other plots although I do want to know what happens to Tara.

Also why is Sam becoming such a bad guy?

Me no like.:nope:

Yeah if you read the books, Sookie breaks up with Bill in book 3 becasue she finds out he was sent there to aquire her

Nothing wrong with you all becoming Team eric, its how it was written so personally would prefer her with him

Also CH has been commissoned to write 3 more books, so I love the thought of 13 series lol

As for tara, god know what is going to happen to her cos she is harldy in the books, same with lafyette he died in book 2

Spoiler about Season 4 that I read:

They've casted the were-witch Hallow (forget her last name) but the one who put that spell on Eric to make his memory vanish. I'm curious to see if they're going to follow that one!

Also, where is Quinn???? :haha: I wonder if they're going to leave his character out? :shrug:

Alcide wasn't in this season as much as I'd hoped. And I'm glad Lafayette wasn't killed off in season 2 like he was in the book because I like his character. I don't like Sam becoming the bad guy either. And Tara's constant quivering lip was starting to annoy me :lol:

Spoiler about Season 4 that I read:

They've casted the were-witch Hallow (forget her last name) but the one who put that spell on Eric to make his memory vanish. I'm curious to see if they're going to follow that one!

Also, where is Quinn???? :haha: I wonder if they're going to leave his character out? :shrug:

Quinn was never really that huge a part in the books, I feel. He didn't appear until the whole issue pack leader contest and that wasn't until book 5 (if I remember rightly!). Then he kept flitting in and out. That's why he couldn't ever be more than a casual dalliance for Sookie- he just wasn't THERE enough, regardless of the whole major family issues.

One thing that the production team would get lynched for is not having Eric as he is in book 4 on the show, particularly the shower scene, etc! But I'm worried as it just wouldn't work with how they've portrayed him so far. Granted I've not seen all of season 3, but they've just not shown his soft side in the same way as the books portrayed it. I felt that even the bullet scene was cheapened somewhat in season 2 and cutting the orgy from the plot prevented Eric from showing that side of his personality (plus I wanted to see him in pink lycra! :haha:) I have rock bottom hopes for season 4 simply because I loved that book so much! :dohh:

Beca :wave:

I agree that book 4 was probably the best of the lot, Estelseren. And I agree that they have a long way to go on the show to get Eric anywhere near as appealing as he was in that one.

As for my thoughts on Season 3:
Not as big a fan of this season, although I really loved Russell Edgington's character and thought that actor did a great job of his role. In general, I felt that this season was just messy. Way too much going on and kind of weaker plot choices for a lot of the main characters. I agree that Tara's storylines were almost tedious in their emotional intensity. I did like her hair at the end, though. :thumbup:

Alcide wasn't in this season as much as I'd hoped. And I'm glad Lafayette wasn't killed off in season 2 like he was in the book because I like his character. I don't like Sam becoming the bad guy either. And Tara's constant quivering lip was starting to annoy me :lol:

Meeeeeeeeeeeee too. Her angst this season was annoying to me, rather than funny and witty in the first season.

The woman that plays Tara is just a horrible actress in general IMO. So over the top. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->