True Blood

Fliss

Reaction score
As I can't find a thread on it. I was an Angel, Buffy and Charmed addict, so had this recommended to me.

Bought Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD last week as a friend really recommended it.

OMG I am completely hooked though had to get over Jason sh*gging everything that moved. Sookie is marvellous (though the accent grates a bit) and I'm really starting to love Bill, even to find him a tad sexy...

Eric is a major bit of all-right, and dammit I want to SMACK Jason (tbf I always wanted to smack his character in Home and Away also)

Season 2 watching starts today :D No spoilers yet please - I am sadly in the UK so can't watch Seasons 3 or 4 yet boooo.

season 3 is avail if you look very hard!

but I agree... I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it... hope you enjoy it! lol

I shall say NO more...

Season 3 starts TONIGHT on FX and FXHD if you have it :winkwink:

Gah I NEED Sky TV - but we can't afford it til after holiday... may Channel 4 will start showing it soon...

Eric is a BAD BAD BAD but very sexy man...

Ok so I've finished Season 2 and I want to scream with frustration!!! Season 3 is availble to buy when we leave for the States ARGH!!! Want to pre-order it but I don't want it to get lost!!!

BILL!!!!

He can still be a douche though... but that bit with the silver and the bullets made me giggle...

I had massive crush on him in season 2... Then fell in love in season 3! Phwoooar! Lpl

Can't wait to find out what Sookie 'is' but yes I can totally see why people prefer Eric - he's PRETTY.

Bill has the tortured broody thing, but Eric is PRETTY.

Argh WANT! Bloody tv serieses that only release on dvd slowly hate you all.

OMG I only just realised that's how I know Jason - Vinnie in Home & Away, that is so random. I figured he just had one of those familiar faces, what an idiot.

I love the books but they're quite different to the TV show. I've seen 1 & 2 but we don't have 3 here yet, well, it's on the Syfy channel or FX or something but I don't have that.

I agree the books are very different from the TV series. I usually like the books better than a series or a film but I much prefer the series to the the true blood books.

I love True Blood also. I managed to watch Season 3 last year online. They'd air in the states on a Sunday and on Monday morning or in the evenings, whichever, when Ethan would be having his nap or be in bed, I'd sit and watch True Blood!! Fantastic. I really love it.
Eric is hot hot hot!! :D

I have the first 2 seasons on dvd, just waiting for season 3 to be on dvd and then waiting for season 4 to start here in the states

Finished Season 3.

Wahhhh I hate Bill now and Eric = YUMMY. I want him and Sookie to have a red-hot affair and somehow have a cute little vampire-secret-thing-that-Sookie-is baby.

Oh and for Lafayette to keep his VERREH handsome new friend. And for Tara and Sam to make a proper go of it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->