• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

true or just a myth?

lutz720

Reaction score
i have read and heard that taking birth control pills help you get pregnant. i dont have PCOS. so my periods are very regular. but from what i have read is that u take birth control pills for ten days from the start of your periods. u dont take them religiously like having a fixed time but u take them at random time or u can also take them by skipping a day or two but u have to stop toward ovulation..by doing this,it can mame you highly fertile..
ooh something impotant is that the pills have to be low dose. meaning with very small amount of hormones. e.g yasminelle is low dose BCP.

at this point am willing to try evrything... i have a packet of yasminelle at home so i might give it a go and see what happens..hopefully doesnt screw up my periods. but i have a 33 day cycle. very regular. even when i stopped the pills they came back very regular..

I've never heard of this. I'm not sure how it would help really..? But good luck anyway!

I've been told before that you can be more fertile after birth control, but that you need to take it for like 6 months or longer...I don't remember who I heard that from...and it was a few years ago. I was on birth control for a few years (for my acne) and the month I came off of it, my hormones were crazy as if I were pregnant!! I took Yaz.

I've heard ur most fertile after coming of it two, but I wouldn't want to prevent for that long x

And saying that I was on the pill for 3 years and still took me 3 yrs to get pregnant after coming of it x

i've not heard that but my sister was on the pill for a fews years came off and feel pregnant first month.
i was also on the pill for a year came off it and it took 25 months to fall pregnant

Can assist with regulating, and forcing ovulation, but you need to take it for around 3 months. I was most regular on the mini pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"