Try and beat this for embaressment ..

One day I was out for lunch and had just changed Katie's nappy when she went and did a big poop again. i realised I had used the last nappy and there was no more in my bag:dohh:. Luckily my mum was with me and she went to a chemist to buy some while we waited till she came back. At least you had a nappy with you!

Dont know if this would beat that :) but Max was 5 weeks old when we did his grand dad funeral ..the priset was saying his surmon and asked everyone to have a minute of silence and well .....max decided it was time for a poop :rofl:
he strained so dam loud and oviously its echo in the church he did this about 3 times and I burst out laughing soooo freaking hard i was crying ..

I turned around to see everyone staring at me :blush: I grabbed max and ran to the car :rofl::rofl: I will never forget that moment he was re-named pooper by DH

I do hope his grand dad got a good laugh as he always was a joker !

Ha, my OH had something similar happen in Toddington services. Seth hadn't been for 8 days so Matt took him to the baby change to sort him out. 20 mins later, still wasnt back, MIL went looking for him, another 20mins, she hadnt come back so I went looking for them. Went into the baby changed and Matt was bright red, sweat dripping with a look of sheer horror on his face, and Seth looking the most relaxed I had seen him in days. It was really funny.

Sounds like you dealt with that very well though!! I would have stressed

xxx

Dont know if this would beat that :) but Max was 5 weeks old when we did his grand dad funeral ..the priset was saying his surmon and asked everyone to have a minute of silence and well .....max decided it was time for a poop :rofl:
he strained so dam loud and oviously its echo in the church he did this about 3 times and I burst out laughing soooo freaking hard i was crying ..

I turned around to see everyone staring at me :blush: I grabbed max and ran to the car :rofl::rofl: I will never forget that moment he was re-named pooper by DH

I do hope his grand dad got a good laugh as he always was a joker !

Omg i could just imagin that!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->