Try and beat this for embaressment ..

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Wellllll where do i start.

Dropped carly off at school and felt really hungry so went to a cafe to grab something to eat and feed ella.
Fed ella and put her back in her pram , played with her then orded ... Until she did that strain on her face.. then i looked down ( she was wearing a dress and tights) and saw her tights explode and fill up with poo :dohh:

Place didnt have baby changes and i left my baby bag at carlys school :shock: One nappy in my handbag and no wipes..

Thank god its where my mum works so i know everyone there , went to the upstairs toilet placed her on a towl and the manager gave me warm soapy water to give her a washdown.
remembered i left the nappy in my bag so ran down with a naked baby to get it :dohh: costumers looking at me.

Back to the bathroom, relised the nappy must of dropped out so went back down the stairs with ella screaming to find the nappy. Ran back upstairs to change.

Poo got all over the walls , carpet everywhere. I was shaking like i leaf as there was costumers trying to get in. Finally got everything cleaned, tights and baby grow in the bucket and then chucked in the skip.

Went to sit down shaking as everybody looked at me like i was a complete failure :cry: It was my fault i have memory of a gold fish and left everything at carlys school :(

Ella wouldnt stop crying so the manager came down and took her off me so i could eat my lunch ( which by this time was stone cold) i ate it so fast i didnt even taste it .. payed then ran off. :dohh:

I have never been so embarresed in my life. I must of look like a right twat :(

Went straight the the cloest supermarket , brought a huge bar of choc and 2 red bulls and sat on a bench and de stressed.

:blush:

oh bless you honey you're not a failure, your a wonderful mum :hugs: babies poo! :hugs: me and my mum went out to lunch on wed in town, first time since maddi was born. and u guessed it, awful smell the lot! No change facilities so finished quite quickly and hurried to mothercare which was just round the corner
dont worry sweetie, happens to every1 :hugs::hugs: especially the forgetfulness, went out the other day and forgot to lock the front door :dohh:
xxxx :hugs: :hugs:xxxxxx

:hug: Forgetfullness comes with motherhood. You're not a failure

:hugs: One of the first times taking Erica out to eat, she had an explosion in her diaper! And I forgot extra clothes!!! :dohh: It went from armpit to ankle and I'm in the bathroom for probably 15 mins trying to clean everything. Then I had no clean clothes for her to wear, and the mess had gotten on her blanket, so i cover her with DHs coat, paid and left right away.

Dont be too hard on yourself, I get stressed with one kid, I cant imagine having two right now.

:hugs: Sounds like you dealt with it all a hell of a lot better than I would have! x

I feel so bad for laughing but it happens to us all! :rofl:

I left my changing bag in Toys'R'Us once and then when we got back to the car she STANK.. :dohh:

:hug:

Hun,I forgot my keys and locked myself out of the house the other day....it all comes with the teritory,no worries!
I'm sure all the costumers that were mothers completely understood you and all those who aren't one day will.:)

my delightful child pooped in my arms last week and I didn't realise it had come down his trouser leg an down me until a lady pointed it out!!! I did know he'd pooped, but not that bad. I didn't have anything on me as we had only popped to tesco for milk (5 mins from home). It happens to all of usxxx

Aww, honey, these things happen!

I was in a scrapbooking store with my two kids. Jayden was 4 and pooped his pants. One of the poops went down his pant leg and dropped on the floor. :dohh:

I was in a scrapbooking store with my two kids. Jayden was 4 and pooped his pants. One of the poops went down his pant leg and dropped on the floor. :dohh:

Sorry, but :rofl: x

Awww hun, dont think your a failure, we all have days where we forget things. :hugs:

:hugs: Sounds like you dealt with it all a hell of a lot better than I would have! x

Yeh, me too! I think I'd have just left the cafe and left my food! At least you had the sense to stay and eat.:hugs::hugs:

Omg leeanne! :lol:

I haven't had a poopy problems yet....I'm hoping to avoid them. You dealt with it brilliantly Kay! I have no idea what I would have done. No idea at all!

Thankk heavens for chocolate!Makes everything better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->