Try to conceive - anyone had any positive conception readings from jennyrenny/cheri

Polzi88

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Iv been trying for a baby for years and had lots of problems and losses along the way.

To cut a long story short - I recently had an op to unblock my one remaining tube and have been taking Clomid for 4 cycles still with no success.

I had a reading done last week by Cheri & Jennyrenny who's predictions both came back with a BFP for this November from my latest cycle which started in October. And it would be a boy.

Has anyone had any positive readings from either of these two that were actually correct? Found it very odd how they both said the same thing. Do they work in conjunction with each other?

Iv got about another week or so to wait to find out as I'm pretty sure iv just ovulated so a very nervous time but so wish that these predictions will be correct! X

I've never had a Jenny Renny reading but I had a cheri one for 2 of my kids. She was spot on with my daughter then wrong for my son. I've had tons of reading and only Stormy and Tania were right for both. I don't think Stormy does readings anymore. At least I can't find her. And I just got another from Tania so well see! I've also got a bunch from etsy. Hioe they are right for you!! 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->