Trying after IUD Rmv'd -Worried & Anxious

InLove2013

Reaction score
:confused::confused:I am sorry if I dont know the correct abbreviations, however here's my story:

I am trying to conceive my second child. I had the IUD Mirena in for 4 years and got it removed on 05/21/13, I have been trying to conceive since.

My period usually comes the 28 no later than the 1st of the month, however I had vaginal bleeding ~06/14 for 7 days along with back pains and nasuea, I went to the doctors and thats when I was told the Mirena puts hormones unbalanced when removed.

I also had a period on 7/12 for 3 days. so I started using this period tracker to kind of predict when I would ovulate, I have had sex every 2 or 3 days since May, should I be concerned? Has it taken anyone a couple of months to conceive after the Mirena.

Me and my husband are really excited of trying to have a child but it has been a disappoint ment for the last 2months and I am beggining to get worried and feel like a bad wife.

It can take upto a year without anything being wrong.
You probably still have hormones in your system, it's just been two months.

:confused::confused:I am sorry if I dont know the correct abbreviations, however here's my story:

I am trying to conceive my second child. I had the IUD Mirena in for 4 years and got it removed on 05/21/13, I have been trying to conceive since.

My period usually comes the 28 no later than the 1st of the month, however I had vaginal bleeding ~06/14 for 7 days along with back pains and nasuea, I went to the doctors and thats when I was told the Mirena puts hormones unbalanced when removed.

I also had a period on 7/12 for 3 days. so I started using this period tracker to kind of predict when I would ovulate, I have had sex every 2 or 3 days since May, should I be concerned? Has it taken anyone a couple of months to conceive after the Mirena.

Me and my husband are really excited of trying to have a child but it has been a disappoint ment for the last 2months and I am beggining to get worried and feel like a bad wife.

we just started our sixth cycle of trying since having my mirena removed (had it for two years) Hopefully it won't take you long to get your bfp! It has been a rough time for us especially because we didn't expect to have this much trouble getting pregnant. Fxd for you!

Thanks ladies :( another down month. I will just stay strong and wait for our little blessing.

Thanks ladies :( another down month. I will just stay strong and wait for our little blessing.

I had my iud removed april 5th 2013 been trying since may 5th 2013 and this is another :bfn: for me too... I had iud for 5 years...

Baby dust for next month...

I also had a Mirena. Mine was in a little over 5 years, and I got it out in June. We've been having unprotected sex since without timing things too much, and nothing has happened yet. Fingers crossed.

Hello mh_ccl! Congrats on removal and ttc! Hopefully we will get lucky with a :bfp: soon!

Let's keep posted on how things are going along the way...

Fxd and baby dust on you journey!

I had mine removed on the 29th May after 15months. I spotted 4-8 June, 12-15th July thn again 25-28th July - each time couldn't be classed as a 'period' however 14 days since my last spotting I believe I've finally had a +OPK! So it's taken me 3 months! I too have felt nauseous since having it removed but...nothing until this weekend! lol at least when you're TTC an having periods you have something to track. Having nothing at all has literally drove me crazy!

Good luck and I hope you return to normal soon! :flow:

I had mine removed on the 29th May after 15months. I spotted 4-8 June, 12-15th July thn again 25-28th July - each time couldn't be classed as a 'period' however 14 days since my last spotting I believe I've finally had a +OPK! So it's taken me 3 months! I too have felt nauseous since having it removed but...nothing until this weekend! lol at least when you're TTC an having periods you have something to track. Having nothing at all has literally drove me crazy!

Good luck and I hope you return to normal soon! :flow:

Hello Kyliem

Congrats on you +OPK and on your removal! I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

As far a having stuff to track... From April to June I had ALL the pregnancy symptoms and my belly grew and by mid June I looked 3 months pregnant... By the beginning of July I was back to normal (belly and all)... I only spotted in July (12th-16th) for 4 days and everything seemed okay except for a few days after spotting I woke up to my belly feeling firm and bigger... I am currently going thru it again and look even bigger this time... I am currently having AF? I am passing clots the size of tennis balls and I'm in alot of pain... all of which I'm told to ignore because HPT and blood say :bfn: :growlmad:

Fxd and baby dust to you this month

My bleeding stopped completely by 8pm last night... I ended up going to urgent care this morning because I had an extreme headache, fever, and was nauseous and dizzy... they did a urine analysis and I go for blood work tomorrow... my blood pressure is high and I appear to have become anemic due to severe blood loss... the Dr. claims he believes I am possibly 6 or 7 weeks preggy and suffering a threatened miscarriage... he says on Friday we will discuss the results of labs and I have 2 options

1: I am preggy and will have to keep getting blood work and scans to see if the pregnancy will continue and I will have to go on iron supplements.. the pregnancy only has a 30% chance of survival

2: I lose this pregnancy and start iron supplements and go on the pill for a few months and see how things go...

About 9pm tonight my bleeding is back... I am only spotting with small clots... I am hoping for the best as he believes it is a twin pregnancy... he said it is common in twin pregnancies in women of their 30s for this to happen... 30% go on to carry two healthy babies... I hope to be one of the 30%

Thinking of you Daddy's G70 and fingers crossed that all turns out well for you! Xxxx

I to had the iud had it removed when my dd was 4. Needless to say the IUD messed me all up and my dd is now almost 7 and I just got my BFP. I wasnt trying nor preventing but after 3 years I finally got my bfp. Best of luck to you!

I loved my Mirena when it was in... im not so loving it now... I haven't established if it has messed me up yet but... ? Unfortunately for me my age and risk of twins naturally comes into play so who knows yet...

Congrats on you :bfp: let us know what you're having when you find out :thumbup:

I loved mine too but with it messin up my cycles like it did I will never get another. God bless and lots of baby dust.

Thanks ladies for sharing, so happy for the ladies who are having o's and them growing from there. Yes it drives me completely nuts that hubby and I have been unprotected since May and no baby :( with his support and woman to also relate has helped my sanity. I even go as far as wanting to sue the iud company but I rather wait on my blessing and void the trials.

For those of you who are having good turn outs, Thank you it has added hope to my struggling faith.

**Red-Grape-Cider, Cheers to babies**

So after all my blood tests and Dr. visits... I am now on Medroxyprogesterone (Provera) and will continue to be for the next 3-6 months... I am currently having my thyroid tested... I am no longer able to continue ttc until next the beginning of next year...

I go for a pap on Friday and will find out the results of my thyroid test...

I am not a happy camper... I'm quite disappointed and frustrated...

Hope you are all well and I will keep my fxd for you guys and lots of baby dust...

Anything is possible with God. There's nothing he can't do. I took the test this morning and it's positive. Thank you so so m8ch ladies for keeping it real. Whatever you want you can have through Christ and faith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->