Trying again after MC/MMC/Ectopic/Chem/Molar

Hey girls,

I wasn't going to say anything, but I am too scared not to.

Got faint lines on a FRER today, I am spotting and cramping a little, more sore ovaries like I had with Edan. It is VERY early days. Three weeks by NHS, 3+6 by pregnology and probably really somewhere between the too and I OV'd so early.

I am so terrified. I will get it wrong again, I want this baby so much but what if I do something wrong again? I am so overweight, what if that hurts bubs? I just alternate between getting so excited and crying my eyes out in fear. Can't be real can it?

hEy Hun, I will keep everything crossed for you, you deserve a healthy sticky bean, how many days past ovulation are you?

I don't know what's happning with my body, pains are getting worse not better. Feel like we will never have a baby :(.

Oh darling, that is so not fair. You deserve so much happiness. Huge :hugs: and loads of :dust:

I am not totally certain as my AF has been so confusing. Before MC, I had 31 day cycles. However, the gap between ERPC and AF was 21 days, and this cycle seems to have fit 21 days too. A few days after AF I started getting positive OPKS but put it down to hormones, however, when I 'should' have OV'd, I got nothing. Pregnology says 9th, which would make me 13dpo. My phone app has me due as tomorrow, previously I would of been due on 31st, but it seems to dark for that! SO confused! :dohh: The test was so light, so nervous!

Hi huni, i hear your anxiety and worry. You havent done anything wrong to begin with x we just got picked out of a bloody unlucky sh**y lottery.
Ive got my f'xd for your BFP and a very sticky healthy bean :dust::dust:x x :hugs::hugs: im here if you ever want to pm me and chat chick, seem to pm you alot x x x x :hugs::hugs:

OMG Draz, so excited for you. Don't panic, just stay calm (as much as you can anyway). Third time lucky sweets, this has to be your turn.

Enjoy Christmas and the possibilities that 2010 holds.

Stick beany stick! xxx

OMG Draz - that would be the best Christmas news - I have fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you and your BFP and a sticky sticky bean this time xxx keep us posted!

Drazic babe I know it must be hard but try not to worry. The spotting could be implantation bleeding maybe. I would try and wait a couple of days and then test again so you can see if the line has got darker.

I really hope that this is a BFP for you and that this little bean sticks :hugs: keep us updated hun xxx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!!!! Hoping for a very sticky bean. :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Still can't believe your news babe its fabulous! Praying for a sticky beanie for you and sending tonnes of :dust: your way.

xxx

Hey girls,

Drazic - thats fantastic news, I understand you will be apprehensive, but please focus on positives. Everything else can pale into the background, wishing you a healthy sticky bean hun x x

I'm not bad - for those that interested my colposcopy wasn't as straightforward yesterday as I would have hoped, few more twists and turns. I had to have a biopsy, so need to wait up to 8 weeks before can ttc as I need the all clear from this. I really want the all clear and there to be no need for treatment, so we can start TTC in Feb/March.

Anyhoo, hope you are all feeling festive, just dropped my OH off for his xmas work drinks while I get the house ready. I don't mind as the cold weather is making me pee a heck of a lot!

Merry Christmas Girls and wishing us all healthy pregnancies in 2010. x x x x

Thanks so much for the kind wishes girls, you are all so lovely :hugs: - I am over the moon of course, just terrified too. I keep switching from wanting to do a happy dance to sitting crying! It is such early days, just trying to relax and hope with my whole heart that this is it for us. I got a much darker line on a FRER today, defo pregnant! Somewhere between 3-4 weeks (though I think it's about 4 as I OV'd early) Come on beanie¬ Keep that heart ticking (when it starts ticking!)

Off to get the balloons ready to keep my mind on something. We must be mental, doing this again.

Love and hugs all round.

Kitty - Only two months babe! Not long now! :dust:

Thanks so much for the kind wishes girls, you are all so lovely :hugs: - I am over the moon of course, just terrified too. I keep switching from wanting to do a happy dance to sitting crying! It is such early days, just trying to relax and hope with my whole heart that this is it for us. I got a much darker line on a FRER today, defo pregnant! Somewhere between 3-4 weeks (though I think it's about 4 as I OV'd early) Come on beanie¬ Keep that heart ticking (when it starts ticking!)

Off to get the balloons ready to keep my mind on something. We must be mental, doing this again.

Love and hugs all round.

Kitty - Only two months babe! Not long now! :dust:

Thanks Hun, I am reading the book the secret so I am trying to follow that code which is to attract what I want - which is an all clear biopsy and smear so I start doing my baby dance by our anniversary date of 13th March (which I will be OV'n on). Results may go a different way and things may take longer, but not thinking about them, again my focus back on me and weight loss, and I so cannot be assed lol.

So pleased for you hun, congratulations x x x

Hope you girlies are all enjoying your Christmas breaks. I got back from my in-laws today, have been without B&B since xmas eve as my FIL couldn't remember his password so couldn't get online!

I had a bit of a crappy break as still suffering big time from a nasty chest infection and sinusitus and got put on a double dose of antibiotics on xmas eve, so not only a bump free xmas but an alcohol free xmas too, v. depressing! My daughter was also put on antibiotics for a chest and ear infection so she was miserable too for a lot of it so it wasn't the stress free break I was hoping for! Was really cheered up when I got back and caught up with Drazic's balloon thread though. Just gotta look to 2010 now. I hope we get lots of BFP's in the New Year girls. xxx

Hi girls sorry for posting here, didnt know where else to post, just need to let it out!!!:cry:
Just when i thought i might be getting somewhere nope:nope:
Phoned up the doctors for my last hcg level from last wednesday and it was 6!!!! it has taken a week from it to go from 19 to 6 !!!! i was sure i was zero as ive been bleeding for 10days all be it very light im still bleeding !! so i thought i was getting into a normal cycle obv not!!! So want to go forward but each time i feel i am then i go 2 steps back!!!! :nope:
I feel so down my body couldnt even tell me i lost my bean !! and now it cant do the decent thing and get back to normal!! The doctors have asked me to repeat the hcg in 3 months!!!! whats that about??? :growlmad:
So sorry about this post i just needed to let it out :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi ladies just thought I would pop in and say HI!
Drazic thats GREAT!! I know its hard to do but remember this is a whole new pregnancy and try not to worry about things too much.
Today is exactly 4 weeks since my MC and no sign of AF. I took a test yesterday morning and it was BFN so I guess I'm just waiting it out, will test again in the morning if I can wait that long. I had an early MC at only 5 or 6 weeks and it was natural so I guess I'm a bit confused as to where I'm at in my cycle

Hope you're feeling better now Lolly25, so sorry to hear your body's still playing games with you. Sending you huge :hugs:

Good luck WantaBelly, hope you get your BFP. I have finally moved over to TTC and started a journal. On CD9 today, feels like ages til I can test as need to ov first, but hoping for a BFP this month too.

Sending everyone tonnes of baby :dust:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->