Trying again after MC/MMC/Ectopic/Chem/Molar

Can't help on the post-MC cycle front Wannabe but am loving the 'busting a gut' line! Bless him! xx

I second that, actually laughed out loud, know exactly what you mean! I don't think you count the miscarriage as your first af, this usually comes 4-6 wks after miscarraige. We're waiting for my first af to pass but I know many who don't go on to conceive healthy bubs. Its personal preferance, but good to wait for dating purposes and to give your body a break. xxx

This is an awesome thread! I love the idea of all this love and support going on, glad it got started! :hugs I have a couple of questions if you dont mind.:wacko: Ive had one chem 2nd cycle, then mc the fourth cycle just gone, blah! Im confused as to whether or not the mc was counted as af or not, or am I still waiting for my first af after the mc? God I hope that makes sense! Im currently cd14 and no wiff of a +opk and normally O between cd12-14, I dunno just never been so impatient to O before in my life, driving me nuts this time!:wacko: My DH is being an absolutle champion and is going all to try and get a bfp this cycle, but if its not really a cycle then I would rather him not bust a gut trying iykwim?!:haha:

Hey Wannab - the first day of bleeding from m/c is classed as AF - Day 1 as normal. I have been lucky with AF and OV since my losses, but its not unheard of for OV to delay slightly or even come a lil bit earlier. So don't lose hope and keep on with the :sex:. Get his gut busted lol :happydance:

Happy trying and good luck,wishing you baby :dust: x

Hi girls, hows you all doin? :flower:
Was just wondering after all the messing round last week, i started bleeding friday night, now whether this is due to hcg maybe hitting zero or is it poss that this is af, only ask because the bleeding is very light only when go loo, not like a normal af (dont have to use a pad sorry if tmi), today will be the 4th day its happened. Ive had period type crampin but not what i would expect from a normal af iykwim .:shrug::shrug:

This is an awesome thread! I love the idea of all this love and support going on, glad it got started! :hugs I have a couple of questions if you dont mind.:wacko: Ive had one chem 2nd cycle, then mc the fourth cycle just gone, blah! Im confused as to whether or not the mc was counted as af or not, or am I still waiting for my first af after the mc? God I hope that makes sense! Im currently cd14 and no wiff of a +opk and normally O between cd12-14, I dunno just never been so impatient to O before in my life, driving me nuts this time!:wacko: My DH is being an absolutle champion and is going all to try and get a bfp this cycle, but if its not really a cycle then I would rather him not bust a gut trying iykwim?!:haha:

Hey Wannab - the first day of bleeding from m/c is classed as AF - Day 1 as normal. I have been lucky with AF and OV since my losses, but its not unheard of for OV to delay slightly or even come a lil bit earlier. So don't lose hope and keep on with the :sex:. Get his gut busted lol :happydance:

Happy trying and good luck,wishing you baby :dust: x

Thanks to all you lovley ladies!! Yes Ive just realised is would have been classed as cd1, Im so bloody dopey!:dohh: I also just realised I still had hcg in my system till that Wednesday, had bloods done on that day to confirm the mc, Im O'ing today, so two days late, but not really when you consider my cycle wouldnt have really kickstarted again till after the hcg levels were down! My DH is an absolute trooper! Gut well and truely busted! :rofl: I would love to give my body time for some r and r, but Im nearly 42 so it can rest after I give birth! Sending you all loads of super sticky babydust and PMA my lovlies!:hugs:

WannaB you crack me up - poor DH!

As for me, did a test the morning and still a faint positive. I know, I know, it's only been a week. I just want it to be over.

Hi ladies

I am in the process of miscarrying my second little one. Miscarried the first one on 10 September. I am going to wait one full cycle before TTC but was wondering if anyone on here recommends me waiting MORE than one full cycle.

Oh and LOVE the tattoo Drazic!

Hi WannaB

You're 42? Have you got any other children? I'm 44 and trying for my first. Wasn't going to at all, but a long lost love found me on Facebook after 21 years in May 2009 and we got married (in August 2009) and now we want babies. We already had 2 miscarriages (dang it!). Here's hoping third time's a charm.

:)

Hey Scrawford, nice to meet you - shame its under the cirumstances. Long lost love how romantic. I had my first m/c around same time as you and my second in November, I was told that I could try straight away with my first, but then after second I was told may be better to wait 2 cycles to let lining thicken - this just fits with my plan to get xmas out of the way then hit the :babydance: in new year. But I will point out the advice was just that advice - not a proven medical reason given for this and my own GP told me to go ahead as soon as I am ready. The reason I am saying it this way is that I don't want you thinking I am saying you have to wait that long. I think concensus is that you try when you are ready, which may be immediately or may be later, do whats right for you and OH. I can't wait for my 'wait' to be over, but looking forward to it so much.

As for me, did a test the morning and still a faint positive. I know, I know, it's only been a week. I just want it to be over.

Hey Tulip, you will feel like that its natural, I remember doing mine and thinking I need to do a test straight away, and TBH I was distraught when I did it and finally got the negative. I knew it was closure but god I was so sad to see it. Not trying to put you on a downer, it is definitely the closure part of the physical for most. You will get there hun x x

Thanks to all you lovley ladies!! Yes Ive just realised is would have been classed as cd1, Im so bloody dopey!:dohh: I also just realised I still had hcg in my system till that Wednesday, had bloods done on that day to confirm the mc, Im O'ing today, so two days late, but not really when you consider my cycle wouldnt have really kickstarted again till after the hcg levels were down! My DH is an absolute trooper! Gut well and truely busted! :rofl: I would love to give my body time for some r and r, but Im nearly 42 so it can rest after I give birth! Sending you all loads of super sticky babydust and PMA my lovlies!:hugs:

Good on ya, I know this is TMI, but I am so horny at the moment, I went off it this month a little - think it was a hard month, but I ov'd at weekend and we did have an oops, but we abstained the remainder of it. Plus I had to as I was told in my pamphlet - no sex for 48 hours before my colposcopy. I have it today and i am praying that there is no treatment required and its gone back to normal on its own. Cos I am going to pounce on my man tomorrow I hope. Sorry girls, just well a lil frustrated :blush: lol

hello...

im on a downer - but must add im not trying to conceive anyway but im on CD16 and no hint of a line on OPK I usually have something by now, im so worried that the ectopic has balled up my cycle..

The latest i have ovulated is CD21 so spose theres some hope.

Text hubbs today its 3 months since we had some and told him to get warmed up lol cus I aint having a sexless Chrimbo !

Hey Fluffy - Lol - I know what you mean, I really hope the colposcopy is good news cos I don't fancy having no xmas nookie. lol. Try not worry too much over the OPK, sometimes it can delay or even come earlier so you may have missed the surge. Or perhaps its just a couple more days hun.

We aren't trying either yet, we said February - I really need to sort out a healthy diet and exercise plan - been trying too for weeks and been too lazy! lol
x

Hey guys,

Love, :dust: and :hugs: all round.

Fluffy, I wouldn't worry too much darling, when did you start them? I OV'd amazingly early this cycle, like a few days after AF. It seems my cycles have changed from 31 to 21 days, and I OV in the week straight after AF. Could that have been the case?

I am. Confused. I am not sure if my body is playing tricks on me.

Hello ladies

All of our bodies seem to be playing tricks on us at the moment. I thought I had OV'd early last week but I had signs all the way up till Sunday so maybe it just went on for longer than usual this time. I thought I was going to get AF soon as I'd had some cramps and a few signs that made me think she was on her way but nothing, I just ended up with more ewcm! Until I get my AF I don't think I'm really going to have any clue whats going on so I'm trying not to stress about it and just taking things as they come.

One thing is for sure as soon as she has come then I'm going to making up for lost time. OH and I have had one oopsie but nothing else so I think we will deserve a little undercover aerobics to celebrate! :winkwink:

Hi smileyshazza i know what u mean i got neg ic's pt then a pos and a neg urine at drs but hcg 19 on bloods so i know last of my hcg from mmc, then from friday night had very light bleeding so dont know whether to class this as af as it went on for 4 days. Got to repeat bloods on wed as dr requested me too. So my body is one big bloody mess!!! I feel that my body is alien to me at the mo and i dont know what its going to do next!! x x
Sorry for the bit of a rant :dohh:

On a another note trying to stay pos, at least if my body does ov i will be covered never known my hubby so willing :blush: every other day at the mo so f'xd. lots of :dust::dust: to all x x x x

Hey guys,

Love, :dust: and :hugs: all round.

Fluffy, I wouldn't worry too much darling, when did you start them? I OV'd amazingly early this cycle, like a few days after AF. It seems my cycles have changed from 31 to 21 days, and I OV in the week straight after AF. Could that have been the case?

I am. Confused. I am not sure if my body is playing tricks on me.

Could be cus I had colour on the OPK on Day 7 so it may have done - did one before and got a hint - dont know why im worrying anyway !

Sometimes you can ovulate very early, my OV came down from CD21 to CD13 in two cycles after taking EPO so yes strange things can happen !

Fluffy, I started getting colours on opks a few days after AF, but I think I actually might of OV'd then. I kept saying 'what is wrong with me, why am I getting false positives before OV'!!! Not thinking I was actually bloody ovulating! :dohh: - Hope you get the answers soon.

Lolly, poor hun. I SO hope things are back to normal soon. Loads of :hugs:

Im sending you hugs! :hugs: I did the same thing, took them to watch it disappear. Never thought I would be looking for my pink line to actually go away!

Good on ya, I know this is TMI, but I am so horny at the moment, I went off it this month a little - think it was a hard month, but I ov'd at weekend and we did have an oops, but we abstained the remainder of it. Plus I had to as I was told in my pamphlet - no sex for 48 hours before my colposcopy. I have it today and i am praying that there is no treatment required and its gone back to normal on its own. Cos I am going to pounce on my man tomorrow I hope. Sorry girls, just well a lil frustrated :blush: lol

I truly hope there is no further treatment needed and you can get back on that man! :hugs: Its like being a little kid all over again, soon as your told you cant do something, you really want too!:haha:

Hi WannaB

You're 42? Have you got any other children? I'm 44 and trying for my first. Wasn't going to at all, but a long lost love found me on Facebook after 21 years in May 2009 and we got married (in August 2009) and now we want babies. We already had 2 miscarriages (dang it!). Here's hoping third time's a charm.

:)

Hey Scrawford!:hugs: Im lucky to be blessed with two children already, this is my second marriage, and dh has none. I agree how romantic lost love and all woohoo!:kiss: Babies at 44, walk in the park, just seems we have to step in a bit of dog shit while we are there!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->