Trying again after MC/MMC/Ectopic/Chem/Molar

Hi all sorry to hear of coughs, colds and people feeling down.

Im feeling better today just got my daughter surprise tickets to see Miley Cyrus next week she doesnt know yet just gonna turn up hehe !

Im on CD9 and didnt even switch on my Clearblue monitor this morning (shows im not in the TTC mood or even just gonna chillax this month) so tried an OPK later but nothing but its still early anyway.

Hubbby ill with cough and sore throat so doubt any sex coming my way !

Drazic just a thought, on my CBFM i always ovulated the day after the first peak and made sure I BD on the first and second peak and the two days after and 3 times I have gotton a BFP ! Sadly to lose but they do say try on day of ovulation miss one day then do it again for insurance !!

Hi girls, hows you all x x x
had another up and down day
Updated my https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ry/237588-unsure-x-updated-2.html#post3827781 thread as isnt it - is it was getting to me x x

Hello ladies

Think there must be some horrible lurgies in the air as there are so many of us suffering at the moment. I've dosed myself up on cold and flu relief tablets and am feeling a little better though I know as soon as they wear off I'll feel lousy again.

I made the most of feeling a little better by having a good clear up. I'd bought a few items of maternity wear so I was building up a bit of stuff for when the time came so I put all those away in a suitcase ready for when I need them next time. I managed to fill two black bin bags with crap and two recycling bags so am feeling pretty pleased with myself.

I decided that I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and actually start doing some of the things on my to do list. If I can get one or two things ticked off each day between now and Christmas I'll be happy :)

Hope everyone else is doing ok today :hugs:

Hey SS,

I am the same - the cold is neither here nor there with the tablets I am taking. I could however just get in bed and curl up asleep. Had a weepy one today and a bit of a fall out with OH, well not so much fall out I just upset him as I am down in the dumps and he wants me to go out and not become a recluse, but heart not in it blah di blah. Also want to do lots on the house with clearing stuff out etc and have a list which does not get done. I keep wittering about change then lying on the sofa being a potato.

I do feel better now, but let myself slip every now and again.

Fluffyblue - not sure I could handle the miley cyrus concert, so I admire you on that one lol, bet your daughter loves it. Also to add to the fertility monitor, I am not actually able to try this month, but I have found that because I have to take precautions I would rather not do it. Just not feeling it at all the past 2 weeks, think I have just had a bit of a meltdown, but hoping it will pass.

Hope we all get better soon and have a bit more sunshine and lollipops in our days lol :loopy:

Draz - of course there's hope if you didn't BD on OV day. In fact, the month we conceived Ruby was the first time we didn't do every day over my peak times - we stuck to every other day because it wore us out previous months and I OVd on one of our days off! As for your positive then negative tests.... are they all the same sensitivity?

Hey girls - it's snowing outside. I think Ruby sent it to comfort us. So pretty. xx

no snow in scotland yet - but it is very cold - been standing at back door letting my pooch get a pee and it's freezing!

Hey girls,

Lots of :hugs:, choccies and :kiss: all round. Sounds like we could all do with it!

BFN on OPKS today, so I am pretty sure I have got something confused! I got such strong positives around my AF, so I think either I am not OV this cycle, or it happened very early days. This leaves me in a tricky situation testing wise. Either to test on Christmas day (when I would be due with that cycle) or to still leave it to new years. Confusing. Bloody bodies! :dohh: :wacko:

Thanks Tulip, that makes me feel better. Fingers crossed! I am trying not to get my hopes up but it's hard isn't it. I need to remember that when my body is ready it will happen.

How is everyone else?

:hugs:

We're going to get on the phat doses of FA, give it one cycle then try again. As Tegan's mummy says, any FA I don't use will be peed out anyway so don't understand why they told me to wait 3 months, as you can't store it! Hopefully the Neural Tube study at Great Ormond Street will take us on too :)

I feel much better knowing we won't have to wait a quarter of a year to try again (assuming my cycles come back soon) :happydance:

Well I have just had an adventure, locked myself out the house for an hour.....ggggrrreeeat. Snow in Kent, I am sssoooo jealous! I am in Wigan, Lancs and its rain! Heard we may get snow later in the week, I love it, so xmassy, but with the rain it will be slush..... Got xmas 24 on and its a xmas film with that guy who married roseanne... can't think of his name now.

I think I am defo getting a cold, got achey lower back and head is all muzzy, god if there was an olympic medal for feeling sorry for myself then this would be it, I would Olympic Champ lol.

My mood is all over the place, I am weepy, happy, giddy, annoyed. Bloooody hormones, they have really gone shocking this month, I wasn't like this before the pregnancies or after the first loss but with this I am beserk. Has anyone noticed changes like this with them???

x x x

BINGO!!! His name is Tom Arnold, I just know you would all be going crackers thinking about it lol.

Hi girlies, hope you're all well. Have enjoyed catching up with this thread, not been in here for a few days. You've all made it a really nice place to come so sure i'll be frequenting it from now on, lol!

I have been having a bit of a down day today too, it seems a few of us are at a low point at the mo, either our bodies playing tricks on us, these horrible bugs that are doing the rounds, or being consumed by grief in general mixed with a bit of winter blues! I really hope we all feel better soon. I have been to the docs today for my cold/suspected laringitis and am trying my best to put my feet up - not hard as have become a couch potato of late!

Feeling doubly worse as would have been 12 wks today so thinking about our angel baby loads and feeling quite sad and bleak about things. Gotta pick myself up though, its xmas next wk and then come Jan it won't be long before I can start ttc again.

Sending you all lots of big :hugs: and lemsip to those who need it!

xxx

Well morning, feeling a bit better but a little hungover. I am feeling a bit better, but still got big head cold.

Sounds silly but as a few of us seem to have the same things happening around the same time so we seem to appreciate the downs we seem to be having, plus it kind of helps when I am feeling down to know I am sharing this. Hope that makes sense, not trying to wish downer days on anyone, but glad I have found you all to share my up and down journey with. Cannot wait until we are all sharing the fantastic days and celebrating our baby bumps x x

Well everyone have a good day. Will be on and off today want to try and do some housework today x lol

Today is a low day. I'm angry at my body today because I've finished spotting already. Less than 48 hours after the op. How could it forget so easily the work we did together for over twelve weeks?

K says it's because I'm planning for the future and trying to support others - my body is preparing for the next bean too.

Hugs to you all this morning. xx

Huge :hugs: all round. I think we are on such a rollercoaster of emotions right now. Massive :hugs: tulip - what we have been through is so phychologically difficult to accept - though what you need to remember is your body did every little thing it could to protect and look after Ruby, but she was so poorly. She won't ever suffer now and she is always with you. And yes, you are right, your body is getting ready to try again and when you are fully ready, your healthy bean will come :hugs:

I am confused. My body is pure messing with me. BIGSTYLE! I got NEG opks yesterday, so I think I am just on a much shorter cycle and OV'ing early. Though, I have sore bbs, and I feel SO sick. It's too early to feel sick, maybe it was all the chocolate I ate yesterday :dohh: but I all 100% being toyed with! I went to try some trousers on yesterday and they didn't fit and I cried at my tubby body in the mirror. Back on the healthy eating kick today - every day I pull it off helps! (weird, what a strange turn of phrase! I mean eat well, not literally pull something off :dohh: :rofl:)

I have brough some FRER (BOGOF in Boots) and we are going to test Xmas day if no AF, purely because I am a psycho masicist who likes to hurt myself I think :dohh: - or mayyyybe because I will be late by 21 days cycle, or within 6 days otherwise. :winkwink:

FINGERS CROSSED!

I got some really bad news yesterday, off to spew it into my journal, won't do it here :hugs:

Hey Tulip,

Aw hun its natural to feel low, my bleeding stopped within 2 days too have to admit I felt that as well but everyone is different. As hard as it is to accept now, your body is preparing for the next one, it doesn't lessen the pain but at least its moving forward.

When you are right in body and mind your time will come hunny x x

Down days suck big time, but we have to have them or how do we know hos good the good days are. Probably not helping, but as silly as I sound try and focus on something else and see a little bit of good in something today. It could be as silly as daytime tv or cleaning the sink, or I know it sounds daft I just took pleasure in eating my bar of choccy in bed and watching a film I love over the first day.

thinking of you and hoping you feel better soon x

Hey Tulip, I hope you feel better soon. The first week after the op is a difficult one, please just give yourself a bit more time. I bled on and off for around 8 days but it is perfectly normal to bleed for less. I know SmileyShazza will tell you that she stopped the day after her op and she was worried as she'd been feeling fine physically which she hadn't expected (until she got her cold!), so I really think it just depends on the person. Just count yourself as one of the lucky ones, hopefully your body is recovering as quick as it can to put you in the best frame of mind for xmas and for your road to ttc. I know that I felt a lot better as soon as I stopped bleeding which in turn helped my emotional state as I think when you're bleeding its a huge drain on you emotionally and physically. I hope that you feel better soon, just get lots of rest and you'll have a speedy recovery.

xxx

Morning all x x how u all today??? x x
Just to let you know I phoned doctors this morning had bloods done on wednesday hcg 19 Urine Neg
Done another FRER today definately lighter, so all in all most prob left over hormone from mmc but taking longer than they expected to clear having more bloods on wednesday to ensure there zero x Thinking positive least im close to zero !!! never going to trust and IC test again x x Least i know whats going on x x

Good luck for Weds hun, glad to hear they're looking after you and you're getting some answers. xxx

This is an awesome thread! I love the idea of all this love and support going on, glad it got started! :hugs I have a couple of questions if you dont mind.:wacko: Ive had one chem 2nd cycle, then mc the fourth cycle just gone, blah! Im confused as to whether or not the mc was counted as af or not, or am I still waiting for my first af after the mc? God I hope that makes sense! Im currently cd14 and no wiff of a +opk and normally O between cd12-14, I dunno just never been so impatient to O before in my life, driving me nuts this time!:wacko: My DH is being an absolutle champion and is going all to try and get a bfp this cycle, but if its not really a cycle then I would rather him not bust a gut trying iykwim?!:haha:

Can't help on the post-MC cycle front Wannabe but am loving the 'busting a gut' line! Bless him! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->