Trying again!?

BBaby23

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

This may be long.
I had a late mc @ a little over 16 weeks back in Oct, I also had a fibroid that was about 3-4cm it has since shrunk. The problem now is that this is me and dh's original time frame to start our family (last baby was an early surprise), he wants the baby to share the same b-day as him in Dec :shrug: . Sooo this is the deal... THIS is our week! I have an ultrasound on tues to check to see if theres a small cyst on my ovary (nothing major according to Dr.) and then the Dr wants to do a hysteroscopy to check on the fibroid again. He doesnt think removal is necessary, but during the d&c he said the fibroid was in the way and the surgery took 1/2hr longer!
Dh and I :sex: this morning :blush: ! Im so scared but we want to have a baby so bad! I dont want to have surgery again and I dont look forward to the procedure he wants to do. Am I being selfish and ignorant in not doing the hysteroscopy? Has anyone done this? How bad is it? I've been viewing/chatting w some of the girls in the fibroid sec. and they inspire me, my fibroid isn't even as big as theirs! I now know to take it easy and not overexert myself again and check in w the Dr asap if I don't feel well!!! Deep down inside I feel like things will be different this time, I trust in God!
Help me figure out what to do!! You all seem so great and I know you know how confused and scary this all can be!!! Thanks for reading this!

I have no experience in this hun i just wanted to say good luck in ttc and hope u get everything sorted @ the docs ;-) x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->