trying again

mummy madness

Reaction score
hi everyone im new to this so i will just start my story at the beginning. I am a lucky mother of one gorgeous boy who is three tomorrow and I got pregnant so easy the very first month we tried. when our baby boy was a year and a half to started to try again without success after a period of time we became pregnant but after 10 week we lost her and had to go through a D and C which was really tough and emotional time for us. As soon as we were able to start trying again we did and have been trying without success since. Every month I hold my breath praying my period doesn't arrive but it always does its getting really hard to keep motivated I have a need an ache inside me that I cant get rid of I know it wont go away until I am pregnant. I know how lucky I am to already have a perfect little boy but I just cant get past this need I have inside me. I could really do with someone to talk to in the same situation as myself who understands

:hugs:
Im sorry for your loss :hugs:
My fingers and toes will stay crossed for you to get a :bfp: soon!!!!

lots of :dust: for you!!!

I totally understand and I am so sorry for your loss. Really, I feel you.

My beautiful daughter turned two last week and she is absolutely perfect. I am so thankful for her. When she was about 16 months, I got pregnant with#2...and getting pregnant with #1 was fairly easy. My MC took place in early January 2011. We have been trying ever since with no success. I finally went to my doctor and we determined that I am not ovulating. She put me on Clomid and I don't know my results yet, but I know that I at least ovulated this month. I don't want to hope too much or think too much about it, but I can't help it. Over the last six months, I have really struggled with the ups and downs of TTC and loss. There is not a day that goes by when I don't think about the LO that I lost and miss the LO. It doesn't help that my due date would have been August 6.

Hang in there, mummy madness. You're not alone.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of sticky dust :dust: your way. Hope that you get that :bfp: real soon. Hang in there. These ladies are a great support system and will be here to listen when you need to vent.

:hugs:

Sorry for your loss. I got pg with DS the first month I stopped the pill. With my mc, I got pregnant without even trying. DH and I didn't use protection 2 times, so it was one of those days. Now I am ttc #2. This is our first cycle trying since the mc. Our son is 8 years old and I am finally ready for another. I think he wants to be a big brother, too, even though he won't admit it. I really hope that we can concieve easily again, but I am not counting on it. I know my body is different after the mc, and supposedly it is harder to conceive at 36 yrs old. I just feel our family won't be complete until there is another baby in the house.

I totally understand and I am so sorry for your loss. Really, I feel you.

My beautiful daughter turned two last week and she is absolutely perfect. I am so thankful for her. When she was about 16 months, I got pregnant with#2...and getting pregnant with #1 was fairly easy. My MC took place in early January 2011. We have been trying ever since with no success. I finally went to my doctor and we determined that I am not ovulating. She put me on Clomid and I don't know my results yet, but I know that I at least ovulated this month. I don't want to hope too much or think too much about it, but I can't help it. Over the last six months, I have really struggled with the ups and downs of TTC and loss. There is not a day that goes by when I don't think about the LO that I lost and miss the LO. It doesn't help that my due date would have been August 6.

Hang in there, mummy madness. You're not alone.

thanks its really great not to feel alone. Im so sorry for your loss and I hope you will be blessed with another LO so soon

Sorry for your loss. I got pg with DS the first month I stopped the pill. With my mc, I got pregnant without even trying. DH and I didn't use protection 2 times, so it was one of those days. Now I am ttc #2. This is our first cycle trying since the mc. Our son is 8 years old and I am finally ready for another. I think he wants to be a big brother, too, even though he won't admit it. I really hope that we can concieve easily again, but I am not counting on it. I know my body is different after the mc, and supposedly it is harder to conceive at 36 yrs old. I just feel our family won't be complete until there is another baby in the house.
I wish you luck on you road to conception I hope it comes easily to you without any bumps along the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->