Trying and trying but nothing is happening

aaiimmee

M/C NOV 08
Reaction score
Me and my parnter have been trying for over 4 months now and we aint getting anywhere. ive just starting trying ovulation test kits so hopefully this month will be different... has anyone experienced pulling sensation on the right side as a positive sign? Please help me get it right...

ive been getting that..and its like a stabbing pain..im in the 2ww!...hopefully a good sign right!

How many dpo ?? Pulling can be a sign of ovulation.

Then it could be a sign of implantation. Some women have said they get a cramping or pulling feeling...... could be a good sign!! Good luck to you!!

i really hope so.. im keep my fingers crossed... how long should i leave it to test?

I've heard 12 dpo is pretty accurate.... 10dpo isn't that accurate, yet some women get a positive . I'd take one 12 dpo. Seeing a false bfn is tough. Keep us posted!

i know im so scared to take it in case its BFN... will keep you posted...

hey hun i just wanted to let you know im about 7 or 8dpo too! and have those on and off all day today!! any other symptoms hun? good luck!! :)...you can join our thread in cycle buddies! its by jai jai..go find it if you like..cant remember the name but im in there, jai jai is, hattrasarah, 1cre8tivegirl..and some more! love for you to obsess with us!

did a test today n got a really faint line... im hoping this could be it ill keep my fingers crossed.... so excited....

i cant my damn camera has no battery's.. sorry guys... im so excited.. cnt take this smile off my face.. still scared its just a mistake tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->