Plus he still wakes with fits
So I need to sleep when I can
Cos I don't know if Il be up during the night or not
So makes it hard to hve OH cuddles at times
Sorry u hve pain though, that's awfull
Hope pressed works xx
I hve pain but only in some positions cos of tilted uterus
We just avoid those and we r ok

We still cosleep too, though my daughter sleeps in her room on a double mattress on the floor and one of us sleeps with her. We swap nights so we each get breaks. DH and I very very rarely sleep in the same bed, lol. But everyone in the house gets some sleep, and that's what matters most usually!

At least sex isn't actually painful anymore - it just was for a long time after she was born.

I have a friend from college who had a son with a rare form of epilepsy and other chronic issues. It's a hard road. :hugs:

When they r ready , they will sleep by themselves.
I've never forced my lil guy into anything.
He gave up his bottle himself and his soother.
When he is ready, he has his own ways of letting me know.
He is a great lil guy really

Glad ur ok now on the bd front ��
Sending u dust for this month ��

You're welcome :)
I'm doing ok.. Hoping we can bd atleast once this cycle due to his work schedule. So feeling a little bummed at the moment

You?

Hi ladies
Can I join?
I m trying #2 on cycle#2
Af due in a day...didn't test yet...will do so if no af on wednesday. ..
How are u all doing friends?:)
We cosleeping with my 10mos old ds too...he naps in crib but sleep thru the night only when he got me...tough to time bd at times due to that...I tried really hard to get him to sleep in his room.but than I don't get good sleep and he doesn't either plus he is growing up soon will want his room so might as well enjoy this :)he is truly a blessing after an yr plus worth of ttc n worry and than the pregnancy. .I want to cherish him everyday .he is cuddly baby ..who knows baby 2 might want his room lol

Thank you lilesMom. :)

Welcome Jannah! You're right to cherish the snuggles now. It's so hard with your first to trust your instincts, but stressing about when/how/why/where my daughter slept was the only thing I regretted from her first year of life. Every baby is different. Some sleep well on their own. Some don't. C'est la vie. :)

Thank You Slammer
I usually put my DS to sleep in crib at night and than quickly wrap up my stuff and than I take him to bed with me...He wakes up few times in the crib an doesn't want to go back to sleep if I don't hold him and comfort him..in the bed, he sleeps through the morning..I usually do net surfing on my phone once he is with me...the two hrs at night are usually calculated 'me' time:)

You're welcome :)
I'm doing ok.. Hoping we can bd atleast once this cycle due to his work schedule. So feeling a little bummed at the moment

You?

It only takes one little swimmer at the right time rainbow
Fingers crossed for u xx

Jannah welcome
We r the same.
If he can touch my face he goes back to sleep
If not he wakes up
We took one side off the cot and its up against the bed
He starts off in the cot
But often ends up in bed
Or me half in his cot ��

Aww cute bedtime moments with the little ones! My daughter still doesn't "sleep through". At least she just needs to see or snuggle me now, but from about 4-17 months I nursed at every waking, which could be every 30-90 minutes. So hard, but it was all I could do to ensure both of us got back to sleep as quickly as possible. Lots of back aches from contorted side-lying nursing! Oh well. Hoping the next one won't be such a sleep thief. :)

My son with his close eyes reach out for my hair in bed ..he usually doesn't wanna let go off my hair...I guess in crib when he wakes up and he doesn't see me, he flips out as he associates me with him sleeping...that's y they say to put baby awake in crib so they eventually learn to fall asleep independent. .it just doesn't work with my baby lol
On ther hand, af started day early for me today off to cycle3...I just find hard to figure out how to bd as ds doesn't wanna sleep in crib and than oh is always too busy with tv n laptop so I m usually multi tasking between the two...shouldn't it be me be all relaxed and pampered to conceieve lol...maybe it happens only in movies hehe
I thought this time ard I ll conceieve faster as you are more fertile after baby but I guess I m not one of those lucky ones...y is it that good things come to those who wait and some ppl just have to struggle to get things given to them...I don't rem anything that was just handed out to me without any hardwork...sorry for my long post..I m just grouchy..oh and I also had a big heated argument last night...ll share that another time ...

I find if we let ds go properly to sleep
He sleeps most soundly I first few hours.
So best bd time.
If he is after too much sleep he will wake.
If after too little the same
I text OH when is soundly asleep
Hr usually gets up again afterwards
Not very romantic but it works for us ��

That's great! If I chase OH for bd, he usually gets frustrated and shuts down..I can only ask few times and see if OH would cooperate otherwise I tell myself it only takes one sperm lol
Texting doesn't work for me as tv n laptop wins lol and than when OH cones in room, he is sleepy and than in the morning ds is up lol
Will take one day at a time:)

Yeah if we don't do it then
We prob wouldn't do it at all.
By time he comes to bed I'm asleep.
Morn time ds is up so that's out too.
It does only take one anyway ��
Ur right.

Finding time is hard for us too. DD goes to bed around 10pm usually and I want to go to bed then too because I get up at 5 for work. Then with my DH working nights we don't really have many nights to BD. More often we do it during DD's nap time on the weekends. But this was before TTC, so things have to be more targeted now.

Ughh, I was hoping for my temp shift today to confirm O, but it didn't happen. That means we need to BD again tonight. I was hoping for a break, lol. Please let it happen tomorrow!

My ds sleeps at 10 too...difference is Oh gets up at 6 for work ...n I have to make his lunch/breakfast...
What worked last cycle was when ds woke up..I fed him and put him on high chair with nursery rhyme and squeezed in bd than...or i left him in crib at night quickly bd and oh brought ds to bed...it doesnt work always though....during nap times is good idea but my oh is usually distracted by gadgets. ..
Currently I m telling him I Wana go back to work and he is like what about baby 2...n I m like life must go on...it will happen when you cooperate during the window lol
bd really isn't about romance anymore unfortunately. ..maybe losing weight would help in that aspect of life too only if I could get 1hr of me time during day lol
Good luck slammer...hope u can squeeze in bd tonight...
I tried gender sway last cycle meaning stopped bd 3 days prior to o as we want a girl...boys run on my oh side of family so not sure if it ll work but no harm trying:)

It is so nice to come on after several days and seeing you guys carrying on :) I'm awful at logging in, I need to be better at it. Is there a facebook group I wonder that we could make? But that requires our real names and I know that's iffy. Anyways!

It's good to see your updates. How is everyone doing? Lots of sex I hope lol.

My period sure feels close now; my breasts are very tingly and sore - a big af sign for me.

How's it going jannah, lilesMom?

Moldy, we are finally on a break from sex! Lol. We did it six days in a row, so phew! But I do think all that sex helped us feel nice and connected to each other all week.

I'm 4 DPO. When I got pregnant with my daughter I had very distinctive implantation symptoms at just 6 DPO so I'm gonna be symptom spotting like crazy in two days, haha.

How's it going jannah, lilesMom?

Moldy, we are finally on a break from sex! Lol. We did it six days in a row, so phew! But I do think all that sex helped us feel nice and connected to each other all week.

I'm 4 DPO. When I got pregnant with my daughter I had very distinctive implantation symptoms at just 6 DPO so I'm gonna be symptom spotting like crazy in two days, haha.
I want to hear all of them, lol :haha:

I still feel as though my period is going to start at any time. Weird cycle, this one.

I may have hubby pick up a cheap pregnancy test at the store to take in the AM just to see.

Been getting the let down feeling in my breasts, which can be a period symptom for me but it's been lasting for about a week now :/ GRRR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->