Trying For #2 - Let's be friends :)

CD10 here and spotted some EWCM! Gonna try to get it on with DH later today. It's gonna be a bit of a struggle to BD this weekend with his work schedule and my social plans, but we'll just have to do it in the wee hours of the morning when he gets home from work.

Excited for you krissie!

I am 3 dpo today. I got my ch this morning so I'm excited. I already decided this cycle I am going to pee on lots of sticks. I have a ton of them anyways. And for the most part bfn don't bother me until 11-12 dpo.

My back and bbs are super achy.

Woohoo
Fingers crossed. Xx
In fine with a few bfn
But if I start too early and see lots I get annoyed 😊
Best of luck x

Well my period started today which marks the second period for the month of january the cramps are 100x worse than normal im so sick and have a horrible headache so seems im out for this cycle :( it started off a brown light blood this morning and i wad like omg implantation bleeding boy was i wrong

I could really use some.friends to help me thru this journey i have no friends really who understand or care i just need ppl to talk to especially like now:'(

I could really use some.friends to help me thru this journey i have no friends really who understand or care i just need ppl to talk to especially like now:'(

im so sorry hun :hugs: We are all here for you <3

Today is finally cd1 for me. I just want to speed things and start trying already :)

Krissie- Goodluck!

Welcome hun. This is a great place to be in this journey.

Hve got a shadow a few times but no faint or proper line.
I'm done with it now.
Gonna try forget it for awhile
See if af shows if I relax &#55357;&#56842;

:/ i'm so sorry. We are here. I can't get on the site every day as my son learns at home and that and play time etc just eats my day.

2 days late for af
Bfn still
Gggrrr.
How aggravating. I agree, just try to forget it for a few days. <3

As for me, I think my cycle is just messed up. I feel very period-y and just in a foul ass mood. Super foul. As in, when anyone breathes I get mad.

I was in that mood earlier too hon.
I went for a long fast walk
And gave out to everyone in my head &#55357;&#56842;
I feel better now &#55357;&#56842;

It could just be too early. Fx!

Nothing to report here except af starting to slow down a little. And just like you ladies, i have been a bit moody too but due to aggravating people combined with pms lol

AF is here 3 days late ( I'm never late)
I think its possibly a chemical
I did hve mt normal preg symptoms
And this af is weird.
Anyway, onwards and hopefully upwards.
Valentines ov &#55357;&#56842;

And this af is weird.
Valentines ov &#65533;&#65533;
Sorry :( Get that uterus ready for Valentine's day <3

I took a test this morning. Saw a shadow so of course I get nervous. I think it's an evap :/

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/everythingstaken/Mobile%20Uploads/20160201_084433.png_zpsnotd8eqz.jpeg

i was also naughty and inverted it lol

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/everythingstaken/Mobile%20Uploads/20160201_092802_zpstfp8kyha.png

Valentine's Day BD should be nice!

Moldy, I don't see much, but I'm not very experienced with reading tests. :(

On CD14, hoping O comes tomorrow. We've BD'd 3 times since EWCM showed up and will try again tonight and tomorrow, so we should have very good timing. We'll see how it goes! DH passed a comment that this will be the most continuous sex we've had in three years. Heh. Yeah. Totally true. Amazing how you can get it done when it's a priority. :blush:

Thanks moldy.
Hope its start of bfp fir u
I cant see on my phone, sorry x

When we thought we were preg there,
We went slack in the bd dep,
It is funny how u can be too tired or in my case sometimes too lazy
But like u say when its time to
U just do &#55357;&#56842;
Hope u catch hon xx

Ordered opk s and more hpts
All set for a week ish time &#55357;&#56842;
Well when they arrive I will be
I want to see what's happening with ov
See if I'm still screwy after last mc
Or back to normal.

It's been a pretty dry three years in general. I found sex kind of painful while pregnant, and then impossible/too painful for almost 9 months after my daughter was born, and then she was just a nightmare sleeper, so we were always too tired and on different schedules to make it work, so yeah. Not much of that kind of intimacy for us. Maybe one day we'll have it regularly again.

And this af is weird.

I'm sorry Hun:hugs:

And this af is weird.
Sorry :( Get that uterus ready for Valentine's day <3

I took a test this morning. Saw a shadow so of course I get nervous. I think it's an evap :/

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/everythingstaken/Mobile%20Uploads/20160201_084433.png_zpsnotd8eqz.jpeg

i was also naughty and inverted it lol

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f121/everythingstaken/Mobile%20Uploads/20160201_092802_zpstfp8kyha.png

I don't see much either but keeping my fingers and toes crossed :)

It's been a pretty dry three years in general. I found sex kind of painful while pregnant, and then impossible/too painful for almost 9 months after my daughter was born, and then she was just a nightmare sleeper, so we were always too tired and on different schedules to make it work, so yeah. Not much of that kind of intimacy for us. Maybe one day we'll have it regularly again.

Fx!! Also I hope you guys are able to get more bd in, and not just for baby making :)

Have you ladies tried using pre-seed? I'm going to use some next cycle and hopefully we concieve the first time

Thanks Rainbow. We are actually using Preseed now - I'm hoping to conceive on the first try too. I'm not doing the whole applicator/insertion method - I'm just slathering it on DH externally like any other lube, since I need lube anyway. Hoping it works!

Slammerkin we hve dry spells too.
My lil dude has cp,epilepsy and possibly autism
So he is still I bed with us
Plus he still wakes with fits
So I need to sleep when I can
Cos I don't know if Il be up during the night or not
So makes it hard to hve OH cuddles at times
Sorry u hve pain though, that's awfull
Hope pressed works xx
I hve pain but only in some positions cos of tilted uterus
We just avoid those and we r ok

Users who are viewing this thread