Trying for #2!

ShakeItBaby1

Mommy to Riley Elizabeth
Reaction score
Hello everyone! As the title says, I am currently wanting to try for #2. Okay, a little background story

I had my DD 5 years ago (yesterday!). I am currently trying for #2. My only problem is AF is all over the place :-(. It's always been this way, and they can't seem to figure out exactly why it is. I've went up to 1 year without one, and currently on month 6 with no sign of her. Last year, I was getting it pretty regularly and now it's just vanished again.

Does anyone know any tips or ideas for getting AF back? I've done some research, and it seems there's some natural supplements online (Conception Fertility) that helped a lot of people - but I'm hesitant to try them! Like everything else, there's positive and negatives to them.

I am 27, my SO is 27. We lightly drink, I lightly smoke (can this effect your AF?! I know it says to quit, but is there a correlation between missing your AF and it?). Neither of us are overweight, and we exercise lightly regularly.

I'm so frustrated because I just want my AF to come so I know I'm ovulating! I thought about using OPK's, but I honestly have no idea how to go about using them.

Help?

Apparently vitex is good for regulating your period. And if your not having one at all, Dong quai is meant to be useful in bringing it on. Hopefully this helps x

Reflexology is supposed to help too. Worth a try I would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->