Trying for #3 - pill problems?

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by HLx, Oct 21, 2018.

1. HLx

HLx Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3

Hi all a bit if advice needed,

My partner and I have decided to try for a baby (his 1st and my 3rd). I have 2 children already from a previous and both are pill babies.

I've officially come off the pill which I've had nothing but trouble with, from January this year I had no period for 6 months, July onwards I've had a period every other week, I've been tracking my periods since July and now using the tracker to get pregnant.

How soon after coming off the pill does periods take to regulate, I would really like to be pregnant before Xmas

Any advice would be amazing x

2. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

I don't have any advice but I really hope you get your BFP soon! Good luck :dust:

3. HLx

HLx Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3

Thanks hun, all looking good for me, currently 7/8 doo and I feel like I've done it, I had strong positives on opks 4th and 5th November and we've did every single day, twice a day while getting positives. Negatives on test but I'm guessing if it has worked baby has only implanted either today or yesterday due to the achey sharp pains I'm getting, plus terrible heartburn, af due the 19th, so only a week left to wait

4. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

That's great. Good luck!

5. Frannie

Frannie New Member

Same boat here! Just got off my pill a month ago- I am getting some cramps so I hope that means my period will come tomorrow but I really don’t know
    Good luck!!!