trying for a baby

tryagainmum

Reaction score
Hi all, Its my first time here.

My husband and i are trying for a baby, i was due on yesterday (23/10) i did a 10 mUI pregnancy test yesterday but i was negative :sad2:, i am not sure about the test sticks as i got them cheap off the internet. i am having symptoms, sore breasts, tiredness, increased white discharge, very hungry.

I have been taking folic acid since i started trying. just wanted some advice really.

Thankyou

Hi

Welcome to BNB - you'll get lots of fab support off the ladies on here.

It might just be that your body hasn't produced enough HCG for the test to pick up. If you can, perhaps take another in a couple of days. I know it's agonising to wait.

Sending you lots of :dust:

:hi: n welcome 2bnb, if u get ur period next mth why not try opk (ovulation tests)then u can pinpoint when u O,then u can try and av sex on ur most fertilite days,plus the number of days from O to af dont change very much (u can O later) so then u will havve an idea when u af is late(sry if uknow all this!)
as for ur test been neg,think them tests arent as strong as they say they are,plus where are u in ur cycle? whens ur period due? as u might b just testing to early...good luck xx

I hope so, i did do a first responce about 5 days before monthly due date, but that was still negative. I might just get a clear blue test in a couple of days rather than using cheap tests.

This month has been very agonising with the wait, it is very frustrating to get a negative when i have been waiting all month, GRRRRRR. lol

hi my period was due yesterday 23/10, i think i am just being impatient, but i really want to know and for the ovulation i worked my dates out to be 6th - 11th and had sex every day for 3 weeks, just to be sure. i was so sure i would concieve this month, i just cant seem to stop doing test, i do one every morning!!

I forgot to add before that mid cycle after intercourse i had a pinkish bleed, it was only after intercourse when i went to the toilet just the once apon wiping but nothing after. i have read things about implantation but not sure if that is what is was.

What do you think???

hey im new on here too, and I was due yesterday as well. I will wait till the weekend as well hope we both get our BFP x

HI and good luck. I wouldn't worry too much about the BFN yet. Lots of laides don't show BFP until several days late.

It's possible that your spotting was implantation bleeding, but it's impossible to know for sure. Not very many women get it.

I had the same symptom (very light spotting after BD) a couple of times and haven't been pg yet... I think it sometimes comes after several days in a row of BDing, esp because my cervix is kinda low. It sounds like you were doing a lot of BDing, too.

Keep your fingers crossed and here's hoping you get your :bfp: soon!

hi tryagain. I can confirm for sure that those internet tests are not as senstive as they say they are. They will catch your BFP for sure (eventually), but you might have better luck with an early testing one from down the shops. :hugs:
Good luck!!

Im due AF visiting tomorrow...now normally my breasts hurt like crazy when she's coming..but this month there's nothing. im new here also and not sure about all these temperatures and how you know when ov is? its sooo confusing! i already have one daughter with my ex but me and my fiance want a child together, it seems to mean a lot to him... so any help ill be grateful for :) x

I was 4 days late b4 i got bfp and that was very faint on a cheapy ! got a digi and there was no mistaking the word pregnant xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->