Trying for a girl... ** Gender update **

So the scan was today and it went well... but I still have to wait about 1.5 more weeks to find out the gender as my neice really wants to do a gender reveal for us... so I got the gender written in an envelope....we are doing the reveal on my bday...
I am kinda preparing myself that this is another boy.... maybe because I don’t want to be too disappointed... but would be the best bday present if it turns out to be a girl....

Oh my gosh I cant wait to see if it worked. The skull looked boyish' I cudnt really tell with the nub. I really hope it does turn out to a be a little girl. I cant wait to find out good luck. When will u know??

I am preparing myself that it's boy so I am not too disappointed.. I'll know on March 1st...

Cant wait until you update! Good luck today!

Logged on just to see this update !

Congratulations !! Hope you enjoy the rest of you pregnancy!

Thank you ladies!!!! I still can’t stop smiling.... feel so blessed. Hoping the rest of the pregnancy is smooth...

Congratulations!! I just wanted to say for others who read the thread, totally makes sense! Hubby & I had sex a lot & conceived a son. :)
Trying to space out BD'ing this time in hopes we get a girl.... but honestly, after not seriously trying for the past 4 years I'll just be happy to experience pregnancy again & have another healthy child.

I hope your pregnancy is going smoothly!

Do you have names picked?

Thanks @hairftsher! So far so good with the pregnancy... Just hoping all this Covid-19 stuff settles down by the time baby arrives.
I think the key is to refrain from BDing 2-5 days before ovulation to conceive a girl.

G'luck with you conceiving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->