• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying for a year GP next week what can I expect?

Sarah I was Googling for info and came across a NHS Tayside page with their Price list on it. While their treatment may not be free it appears to be heavily subsidised, or I'm reading it wrong.

Sarah I was Googling for info and came across a NHS Tayside page with their Price list on it. While their treatment may not be free it appears to be heavily subsidised, or I'm reading it wrong.

Oh I'm not sure! I'll go have a wee look now :)

I'm still not sure, are those prices cheaper than other areas? They give a price for drugs but then go on to mention injections so I'm not sure if clomid would be included in that.

Sarah xxx

It was the IUI price of £170 that caught my eye, ok I've gone back and checked that doesn't include the drugs £200 but even at £370 that's still less than half what I was quoted last year by the private clinics who were both around £1000.

It was the IUI price of £170 that caught my eye, ok I've gone back and checked that doesn't include the drugs £200 but even at £370 that's still less than half what I was quoted last year by the private clinics who were both around £1000.

I did a bit more research last night and it seems Ninewells is a popular choice for many as it's not for profit so the prices are much lower than most other clinics. Well that's something I suppose!

Sarah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"