Trying for our finale, TTC #4! Anyone else?

I found 1-2 tough! My second baby had a cows milk allergy he cried a lot has colic and reflux . Once he was on the proper milk he was a boy but those first few months was hard. 2-3 was a breeze because my youngest cruz was a joy as a boy slept when I put him down was so content and happy once he got to about 1 and they all started fighting it because tougher . It’s hard work now but it’s easier because there all getting more independent
Well we’ve been talking and I kind of decided maybe we should wait a year or so to ttc so cruz will be almost in school when baby comes . But then I come to bed alone with my thoughts and I don’t want to wait lol . It is so expensive! 😂 yeh I would like a June/July baby. I’m trying to stay relaxed and take things easy but it’s so easy to say isn’t it . I think the actual reason I want one right now is because I can’t because the injection it’s a case of I want what I can’t have. I am looking forward to life being easier without another baby but in the same sense I want another and it’s mainly due to me wanting a girl but Ino it could be another boy .. I would stil be happy but I’d love a girl . Let’s just see how things go

Donna, I suppose it definitely depends how difficult the baby is! My first was kinda hard, but I think everyone has a hard time getting into the swing of things with #1. My 2nd was a breeze (still is, really) so that transition wasn't too bad for me. My 3rd... He's something else! Sweet, but incredibly demanding. So that made the transition from 2 to 3 quite hard for me. I'm hoping #4 is easier! FX you get a girl for your 4th!

6 or 7dpo. Super tired, cramps and twinges on my right side and (TMI) kind of heightened sex drive. Which is weird for me before AF but not it's too early to be a pregnancy symptom, so idk what's up with that.

I'm TTC my 4th (but 5th for our family) and am currently 8dpo.

For me, going from 1-2 was harder than 2-3. Adding a 4th has been chaotic for me as well. HOWEVER, I have to add that he's the exact same age as my youngest (a week apart), so it's basically like having twins. I wouldn't say that it's harder, but it's definitely louder. :lol: Much louder.

I figure going from 4-5 can't be much crazier. And, for what it's worth, we share custody of DSS with his mom so we do not have him 100% of the time.

CD12, still 9 more days until ovulation... Hate the wait.

Stil no period here 😢 I had two days of spotting for about 10 mins a week or so ago & nothing since I’ve had horrendous period pains a few days but nothing as come of it . My cousin has just told me she’s pregnant oh I regret having that depo!

I’m not even sure I want another right now I think it’s a case of wanting what I can’t have if you no what I mean. I just want my period back.. my one and only shot was December 5th it run or feb 27th so it’s been over 4 months since having it and a month of it running out x hope ur all ok x

10dpo and got a faint bfp! Hope it is darker tomorrow so I really can belive it :) I had an IB at 7-9dpo,a little pink spotting 10dpo but got that second line! No spotting since this morning.

Fx for you!

Hey I have 4 boys! Their gaps are only just 3 years between first and second, there’s 16 months I think it is between 2nd and 3rd and there’s 4 years between my 3rd and 4th.
Our youngest is 17 months old and we are waiting for try for number 5, so excited xx

Hey, sorry to be gone for so long! I have been sick with a cold, a stomach bug, and then the flu for the past THREE WEEKS. Ugh. Not to mention, b&b doesn't work on my phone anymore so to use it I have to actually get time away from my 3 little ones and use the computer! :dohh:

A little update, last cycle I got a ridiculous evap so this cycle I'm definitely not testing early. It seems like my cycles are still really wonky and long. It's cycle day 19 and although I have been getting a flashing smiley the last 2 days, I have no other symptoms of ovulation yet. I'm barely breastfeeding my 12 month old at this point (once a day, max) but idk. :shrug: Maybe I need to up my vitex dosage. I'm sure it doesn't help that I've been sick for going on a month straight now! :growlmad:

Donna, I'm so sorry you still are waiting on your period. That must be so frustrating. Have you done any research on vitex? It's supposed to be amazing at helping to regulate your cycle. Might be worth looking into? I understand not being sure whether you really want another baby. I flip back and forth daily, lol! My husband is getting really tired of my indecisiveness. I think I really do want a 4th, I'm just scared because #3 was really hard on our family, but I think that was mostly because 1. He's a really high needs baby and 2. My daughter was only 15.5 months old when he was born. So I'm pretty confident that #4 won't be as difficult.

LO4, that's amazing! I"m so happy for you! Hopefully the rest of us are right behind you and we'll all get to be bump buddies! :happydance:

Elmo, 4 boys! That must be so much fun (and craziness)! Which age gap has been your favorite? When are you going to start TTC #5?

I have been reading about vitex and Dong Quai ... I might give them a go I don’t no whether to hold of a little while longer and see how things go and then try them if nothing ..
I found 1-2 really hard as 2 was a high needs baby. Baby 3 was a dream and I’m scared if I have 4 I’ll get another high needs lol.
It’s hard work and I find three tough but my heart just wants another my head says stop 😂 x sorry you’ve been ill hun hope ur feeling better x
I’ve started ovulation tests today the first was completely negative and the second had a faint line Ino still means negative tho x

So u take vitex how much do you tell etc x

I have been reading about vitex and Dong Quai ... I might give them a go I don’t no whether to hold of a little while longer and see how things go and then try them if nothing ..
I found 1-2 really hard as 2 was a high needs baby. Baby 3 was a dream and I’m scared if I have 4 I’ll get another high needs lol.
It’s hard work and I find three tough but my heart just wants another my head says stop 😂 x sorry you’ve been ill hun hope ur feeling better x
I’ve started ovulation tests today the first was completely negative and the second had a faint line Ino still means negative tho x

So u take vitex how much do you tell etc x

I take 400 mg vitex (one capsule) a day but I think I'm going to up it to 800 mg, especially if I don't ovulate soon. These long cycles are really frustrating me. :growlmad:

Having a high needs baby vs. a more go-with-the-flow baby does make a huge difference. My first was a semi-easy kid. My 2nd was easy-peasy. She still is the easiest in a lot of ways. My 3rd... even at a year old, he gives us a run for our money. I know if we had another "easy" baby, number 4 would be a piece of cake. If he/she is another high needs baby... well, at least we know what to expect this time. :shrug:

Donna, my period came 9 months after depo shot! It was very frustrating and felt like the longest wait ever! That was my first ever time going on bc and I’ve not gone on anything since as I’m so paranoid after depo experience.

Once I got my period it took 18 months to get pregnant with my second born although I did have two chemicals in between x

Both my boys were high needs, always wanted holding. Slept very badly! Both boys were difcult to get them to nap and therefore cried a lot due to being over tired.

Donna, my period came 9 months after depo shot! It was very frustrating and felt like the longest wait ever! That was my first ever time going on bc and I’ve not gone on anything since as I’m so paranoid after depo experience.

Once I got my period it took 18 months to get pregnant with my second born although I did have two chemicals in between x

Both my boys were high needs, always wanted holding. Slept very badly! Both boys were difcult to get them to nap and therefore cried a lot due to being over tired.

Thank you hun. Was that 9 months After the shot or 9 months after it run out
I’ve seen alot of people
Say they returned 6 months after shot run out .
It took me 3 years to get pregnant first time but I seem to get prehannt quickly after him and didn’t teven try with my last baby x
I just want to be in control

Donna, that must be super annoying wanting to have control over your fertility and not being able to because of the depo! I'd really suggest vitex (supposedly the tincture works the best, but it's also the most expensive). Google "vitex after depo" and see what you come up with, maybe?

:coffee: Waiting for 'o over here. (TMI) I had some ewcm last night so we bd. Still flashing smiley this morning and a little ewcm so probably bd tonight and tomorrow night as well.

We were going to skip this month, but I kind of forgot until after we bd last night. :dohh: Might as well go for it now! Oh well, due date of January 1st if we happen to catch the egg this month.

I will do hun ..
good luck hope this is your month .. I’ve got January, February and March babies so I would prefer a summer baby so technically would prefer to get pregnant in a good few months time but I still want my periods to come back lol ..
I keep having baby periods pains my boobs have been sore but nothing
I feel really wet tmi as well lately but only have milky creamy discharge ! X ovulation tests are negative again today and I did a pregnancy test to Rule it out and was negative x

I will do hun ..
good luck hope this is your month .. I’ve got January, February and March babies so I would prefer a summer baby so technically would prefer to get pregnant in a good few months time but I still want my periods to come back lol ..
I keep having baby periods pains my boobs have been sore but nothing
I feel really wet tmi as well lately but only have milky creamy discharge ! X ovulation tests are negative again today and I did a pregnancy test to Rule it out and was negative x

Donna, I always get a lot of discharge before my period starts so hopefully that's what's going on for you! If you get your period soon, will you try this cycle? Or wait to conceive a summer baby? I'd really prefer a summer (or Spring) baby, too. I'm just really impatient! :dohh:

I probably would try Aswell 😂 I have no patience to wait lol. . Hopefully it will return soon! X

Donna. It was about 9 months after first shot! I got first shot in November and was due the next one in February but decided against it. Period returned August but was slightly irregular for a few months x

Another negative opk this morning! Thinking maybe I'm not going to ovulate this month, due to the constant illnesses I've been fighting off. If that's the case that's fine, I just wish I knew so we could stop bd'ing constantly. I'm hoping it isn't going to be one of those months where I ovulate on like cd 55. I would NOT be pleased about that.

Donna. It was about 9 months after first shot! I got first shot in November and was due the next one in February but decided against it. Period returned August but was slightly irregular for a few months x

Ah thank you hun x

Another negative opk this morning! Thinking maybe I'm not going to ovulate this month, due to the constant illnesses I've been fighting off. If that's the case that's fine, I just wish I knew so we could stop bd'ing constantly. I'm hoping it isn't going to be one of those months where I ovulate on like cd 55. I would NOT be pleased about that.

Oh bless you hun negative opks for me to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->