Trying for our finale, TTC #4! Anyone else?

OPK's super negative this morning. I'm thinking I either A. Missed my surge on the OPK's by only testing in the morning or B. Geared up to ovulate but then didn't. I'm almost leaning towards A though, because I don't think I've ever had all the symptoms of ov and then NOT actually ov'ed. So based off the day my opk was darkest and I had the most symptoms, I'm going to go ahead and assume I'm 2dpo today. Not expecting much this month because of how weird this cycle has been, so I'm hoping it goes fast so I can be on to my May cycle!

I’ve had nobwhere a positive all faint god knows when I’ll start ovulating again I test twice a day x

So I’ve come to bed and when I wiped there is pink blood
Please let this be my period returning

Well it turned brown and seems to have stopped but I have cramps so I’m hoping it’s stil my body moving in the right direction x
Thank you hun x

Donna, sounds like it's your body getting things in order! That's good news!

I don't know what in the world is going on with this cycle. I never got a for sure positive opk, but I did have EWCM and other ovulation signs on April 10th. So I'm now 11dpo and all hpts have been negative. But it also doesn't feel like AF is coming, so idk. TMI, I've had lots of fertile-like cervical mucus since like 5 or 6 dpo. I've taken some opks but they've all been negative too. :shrug: Who knows at this point!

Hoping AF gets here on Tuesday or Wednesday and I can put this whole ridiculous cycle to bed!

I spotted again last night before bed it’s stopped again tho but yeh fingers crossed it’s getting there.
Oh bless you .. hope this cycle ends soon or u get ur bfp x

Donna, did your AF ever finally start up again?
I'm still waiting for mine. CD 35. I'm not amused.

Nope I spotted for 4 days then it stopped .. been 2 months since it run out now x

That's super frustrating, Donna. It sounds like breakthrough bleeding or what they call a "withdrawal bleed." Which hopefully means the hormones are leaving your body. FX!

Not yet. :( Feels like it will be soon, hopefully. Quite crampy today. Though it's mostly back pain.

Oh the wait is horrible !
I’m crampy today and feel really wet and have lots of discharge my opks gave gotton darker over the last few days stil not positive tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->