Trying Geritol This Cycle

Bump4Me2013

TTC #1 for eons now!!!
Reaction score
I stumbled across an old thread on here regarding using Geritol to get pregnant. Apparently, it is high in iron and other essential vitamins. It is said to be an old wives tale that there is a "baby in every bottle". There is no scientific information supporting this. However, I do know that I am low in iron because I tried to donate blood and my iron was low both times and that was just last month while taking pre-natals. Anyways, I saw that a lot of women got pregnant their first month either using the Geritol Complete or Geritol Tonic - you also take folic acid with it.

I'm going to give it a go this month starting today. Any of you heard of it? Have you used it? You know anyone that's tried it?

I hope there is a baby in my bottle. I have been trying for so long now and anything natural like vitamins is worth a shot. Fingers crossed. :dust:

I've not heard of it until recently but i saw a thread about it too. I hope it brings your bfp! Anything is worth a go, right?! :)

Lots of baby dust to you XX

I've not heard of it until recently but i saw a thread about it too. I hope it brings your bfp! Anything is worth a go, right?! :)

Lots of baby dust to you XX

Exactly! lol.
Thanks and same to you.

Thanks honey. Let us know how you get on!! Out of interest, where did you get it?? X

Thanks honey. Let us know how you get on!! Out of interest, where did you get it?? X

I definitely will. I purchased it at CVS, but it can be found at any local drug store.

Just took my first dosage of the tonic. It wasn't even half as bad as I heard it tastes, but I did pinch my nose as I drank it. I really hope it works for me!

I have been taking geritol tonic along with folic acid. Praying that I GET MY BFP next week. I bought the bottle with 24 servings and its almost gone. I bought another bottle this week just in case. Praying that there is a baby in this bottle thats already almost gone.

Took Geritol this cycle as well. Still taking it and will be getting my first IUI done any day now. Hoping there is a baby in all of our bottles!!

Might need to look into that if the witch gets me this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->