Trying not to get frustrated

bastetgrrl

Mommy to Adrianna
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am trying my very best to keep the faith and not get frustrated :nope: but my temps are all over the place (really trying to be patient). I'm starting to think that my body is playing games with me. :wacko: I'm having all the signs that I have or will ovulate but then just when I think that I did my temp drops again. :dohh: I know that it's normal to have this happen but I just had to vent about it. My cycles were already irregular before we conceived so I think it's wearing on my nerves having to wait this out and see what happens. ](*,)

My next appt is on the 15th so at least I'll be able to ask if I oed when they do the u/s but it'll be a long wait between now and then if my BBT doesn't stay on track.

Thanks for listening. :winkwink:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/353497

I'm sorry your cycles are going crazy! I'm having an u/s on the 15th as well. Since my mc and d&c my cycles have been "regular" in length, but I have been spotting 3-5 days before I start, and my cd21 test said I didn't ov, so hopefully will find out what is going on and so will you! You'll have to let me know how your scan goes! It is hard to keep going, but hopefully we'll both get our bfp's soon!

Thanks! I sure hope that she tells me that I Oed (if my chart doesn't tell me first).

What are they looking for/at on your u/s?

Lots of sticky dust :dust:

Hi bastetgrrl. Sorry to hear your cycle is still wonky :(
Mine still seems a little off too.

How long since your MC? What are you going in for the u/s for? Will it be able to tell you if you've Oved?

I'm on my 3rd cycle after MC. I got pregnant on my 3rd cycle the first time so I'm hopinh this'll be our month. Last month my temps really seemed like I didn't O at all, so I'm going to keep a really good account of my temps this month and if it looks like I haven't Oed again, I'll be booking into see my Dr. My cycles seem to be back to there regular 28 days, but my temps are up and down all over the place.

Let us know how you go at the u/s :) I'm hopinh your Dr. will give you some good news

lots of luck xx

Oh sorry. I saw your MC date in your signature. You had a MC bout same time as me...my D&C was 12th of May. I was 13 weeks but baby had passed at 8 wks.

How long had you guys been TTC?
Sending you lots of baby dust....we'll get those BFP's again soon!

Hi fallenangel,

Actually my mmc was July 5th. I believe that my dr scheduled the u/s as a 6 wk checkup and yes I plan on asking them to see if I Oed.

I stopped taking BCP in January waited one cycle (which was like 36 days) and started ttc. It took two cycles before we conceived. So we were pretty lucky even though we lost the baby around 7-8 wks.

Let's hope that you O very soon and if not at least the dr will be able to help figure things out for you.

Good luck and lots of sticky dust :dust: for us all to get :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->