Trying not to get my hopes up

I got a slightly darker line on smu but still thinking they're duds. Am gonna try and hold off til monday or tuesday

Hi, just wanted to update ya...
AF came today BIG TIME...so I guess if I was getting faint + on those two tests, it wasnt meant to be this time.
I am ok, though. I am at least thankful that I am having a period and maybe thats one step closer to a normal more predictable cycle...
Keep me posted on your situation!! Good luck!

Sorry AF got you :( She got me today also after a week of faint positives.

I'm sorry hun, at least you know now. Looks like your cycles are gonna be longer maybe worth tracking them on Fertility Friend or MyMonthlyCycles get a rough Idea of when you Ovulate. Good luck to both of you xx

Bubbles, keeping my fingers crossed for you that you haven't got another dud batch, :dust:

Mama4, my cycles are a bit all over the place and I've found that charting is really good for knowing where you are up to. If you've just got AF then it's the idea time to get hold of a BBT thermometer and start temping :o)

Gemma x

Just to let you know it was :bfn: this morning

Bubbles, I am sorry about your BFN! I am CERTAIN you are soooo ready to either get AF or know what the heck is going on! Long cycles make a person crazy! I hope you get an answer for sure one way or another really soon. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Who's_Mummy -I will look into the Fertility Friend - charting and so forth. Its all new to me! But I am so impatient I think charting etc might make me feel lbetter since I would be doing something to improve my chances...does that make sense?
Thanks!

After 3 months and 1 day :witch: finally showed up. Lets hope next cycle isn't as long :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->