Trying not to get my hopes up

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Soooo AF should be due today/tomorrow
I ALWAYS get chronic cramps night before,wake up and there she is.
But absolutely nothing!! No mild cramps,no aching boobs,no tiredness etc

So no AF symptoms or pregnancy symptoms ( I didn't have pregnancy symptoms with my first )

I just think shall I test Saturday or wait another week, can not face seeing a bfn then getting angry with myself for testing:growlmad:

Can not decide and it's driving me loopy. Tbh I don't want to test but it's going to play on my mind until I do or when AF shows!

I can totally relate. I ALWAYS get my sore boobs and af cramps as symptoms before af. I'm now 9 days late still bfn. Still no sore boobs. Have been faint crampy since missed af. I am now thinking I had an anovulatory cycle. which explains having no PMS or preg symptoms . Pretty heart broken as we've been trying for over 3 years, but I certainly hope this isn't the case for you. Keep us posted.

Good luck! AF should be due today/tomorrow too. No sign of it so far today and the day is almost over. I have been on vacation and not tracking my cycle this month. The only symptom I have is that this morning I woke up with killer boobs and nipples. I always get sore boo bs but it's more like I touch them and they hurt. Today it's been ouch this bra is killing me and please don't brush past me kind of pain. Wait it out another couple of days I guess!

I can totally relate. I ALWAYS get my sore boobs and af cramps as symptoms before af. I'm now 9 days late still bfn. Still no sore boobs. Have been faint crampy since missed af. I am now thinking I had an anovulatory cycle. which explains having no PMS or preg symptoms . Pretty heart broken as we've been trying for over 3 years, but I certainly hope this isn't the case for you. Keep us posted.

awwh I wouldnt give up yet,with my first I had no symtpms of either and I tested and tested and finaly got my bfp when I was 5 weeks pregnant which was a total shock!
good luck xx

Good luck! AF should be due today/tomorrow too. No sign of it so far today and the day is almost over. I have been on vacation and not tracking my cycle this month. The only symptom I have is that this morning I woke up with killer boobs and nipples. I always get sore boo bs but it's more like I touch them and they hurt. Today it's been ouch this bra is killing me and please don't brush past me kind of pain. Wait it out another couple of days I guess!

good luck :) more relaxed cycles increase the chance!
think im going to wait until monday,if I can resist it when I go tesco later for food shopping,drag myself away from pregnancy tests lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->