Trying not to get too excited..

1stBaby2011

I've had some weird symptoms in the past week, so I decided to go out an buy a home pregnancy test last night.
I took it as soon as I got home, and while faint, the positive was definitely there. Now I am a bit anxious, as I just had a miscarriage a bit over a month ago. I'm wondering if my body still hasn't recovered :shrug:
DH and I have been trying, we had sex starting 2 weeks after the MC.
Any thoughts? I have a call into my FS, but it's the weekend and the office isn't open again until Monday.

congrats! Good thoughts & vibes your way :)

I'm going to test again next week..after I talk to the doctor!

Did you get a BFN after your mc, if you did then its a good sign. good luck

Yes, I got 4 :bfn: for almost 3 weeks after the MC. Last week I started feeling symptoms again, so I decided to test. First test was a very faint positive, just took 2 more test (dollar store cheapies) and got 2 more faint positives!
I will be eagerly awaiting a return call from the FS tomorrow, I want to have HCG blood work done.

Keep us posted!! I got my BFP on Halloween but AF was already 2 and a half weeks late all BFN before then. I started my MC on Nov 2 and passed tissue on Nov 4. I started this weekend feeling a repeat of all my pg symptoms. Dizziness, HA and today breast tenderness just as before and increased thirst and potty breaks!! It's like the clock has been turned backwards. I'm hoping for a BFP but I don't want to get my hopes too high, I'm going to test after thanksgiving.

good luck. its lovely to see you have got your BFP so soon after a MC i hope you have a happy and most healthy 9months ahead and its a sticky little bean :hugs: xx

Good luck - I hope you get confirmation of your BFP and have a wee sticky bean growing inside.

Good luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

how did it go.fingers ands toes crossed

I finally got a call back from the doctors office this afternoon and they faxed me the required paperwork for blood work to be done. I should get a call with my results tomorrow :thumbup:

How did you get on hun? xxx

No answers yet, hopefully I will get a call back from the doctor soon! I've called 4 times this morning asking for my results only to be told "the doctor's assistant will call you back soon" :blush:

No calls yet from the doctor's office. I'm beginning to think something is wrong! And I had the blood work done Monday.. :shrug:

have you heard anything hun? i hope your drs were just being lazy and everything is fine xxx

have you heard anything hun? i hope your drs were just being lazy and everything is fine xxx

No, still haven't heard anything. Starting to get worried! I took another home test, and there is still a faint positive. I've called into the doctor's office, but no one has called me back yet! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->