Trying not to stress...TWW

beccariley23

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

My DH and I started trying to conceive this year. Before that, I was on nexplanon for 2 years. I have had a pretty normal cycle since coming off of the bc averaging 27 days. I didn't track exactly when I OVd this cycle because the past two twws have been soooooooo stressful. I figured if I just "relaxed" like everyone says to do, it would be less stressful. Boy was I wrong! My app says I should of ovulated on 22 May. DH and I bd on 21, 22, 23, and 25 May. Since then, I have been getting a pinching sensation in my uterus that feels much like ovulation pain. I have had the pinching sensation on and off for days. My period was supposed to start yesterday. I took a hpt yesterday and it was :bfn: Usually, my boobs are sore right after I ovulate up until AF arrives. My boobs didn't start being sore until yesterday and it's not like normal. The soreness comes and goes and is barely noticeable unless I touch them. I've also been nauseous the past two days around noon each time. I've had what seems like period cramps all day today but still no AF. Ahhhhh! I don't want to be disappointed or waste more money on hpts so I'm trying to wait a few more days to see if AF is going to show up but it's driving me crazy! Anyone have an experience similar to mine and end up getting a :bfp:?

Everytime ive gotten a BFP was always a couple days after my period was due. Some women are just late implanters. Cramps can be a good sign, but they can also mean impending AF. The pinching feeling sounds really good tho, it could be the baby implanting. I always felt a weird stretching pinching feeling the day or two before my BFP. Good luck momma! I'm crazy tho... I test every single day until either BFP or AF, LMAO. Drive myself crazy, but I cant help it

I would just wait it out as crazy as it makes you Its a lot easier to just deal with AF when she arrives than keep getting BFN then deal with aunt flow on top of it. But if you really want to test your heart out. we all deal with things differently. I know it just kills me to see that BFN

Everytime ive gotten a BFP was always a couple days after my period was due. Some women are just late implanters. Cramps can be a good sign, but they can also mean impending AF. The pinching feeling sounds really good tho, it could be the baby implanting. I always felt a weird stretching pinching feeling the day or two before my BFP. Good luck momma! I'm crazy tho... I test every single day until either BFP or AF, LMAO. Drive myself crazy, but I cant help it

Thanks! I caved in and tested today and :bfn: ...still no AF... I thought AF was here today because it felt like it but when I checked it was just lots of watery cm...wondering why that is...I usually don't get that...anyways keeping my fingers crossed that I'm just a late implanter!

I would just wait it out as crazy as it makes you Its a lot easier to just deal with AF when she arrives than keep getting BFN then deal with aunt flow on top of it. But if you really want to test your heart out. we all deal with things differently. I know it just kills me to see that BFN

Thanks. I caved and tested today. I could've sworn I would have a BFP today but apparently not. We'll see if AF decides to show up soon.

Well keep us posted maybe its still just too early to pop. FX for you

Every time I've gotten a BFP its always been a couple days after my missed period, and I would test every single day with stark white BFNs until all of a sudden there was a nice BFP! Some women are just late implanters. Hoping you get a BFP!

So I did a blood test yesterday and it came out negative...this morning I decided to POAS and got a faint positive...not getting my hopes up just yet but there is hope! I'll test again tomorrow and see!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 13
So I did a blood test yesterday and it came out negative...this morning I decided to POAS and got a faint positive...not getting my hopes up just yet but there is hope! I'll test again tomorrow and see!

That's definitely positive! I would contact your doctor and let them know you got a positive test. They will probably want to wait a few days to do another blood test, you were probably just too early yesterday! :happydance: Did they do the quantative or qualative test yesterday? Cause the quantative test just counts HCG levels, and if its over five your considered "pregnant" but the qualative test only shows positive if your levels are over 20 I believe

That is def a :bfp:

congrats!!!! fx your lines keep getting stronger and this bean sticks :happydance:

That's definitely positive! I would contact your doctor and let them know you got a positive test. They will probably want to wait a few days to do another blood test, you were probably just too early yesterday! :happydance: Did they do the quantative or qualative test yesterday? Cause the quantative test just counts HCG levels, and if its over five your considered "pregnant" but the qualative test only shows positive if your levels are over 20 I believe

I'm not sure which one they did...I'm going to contact them today to redo the blood test. I took another hpt this morning and another faint bfp...keeping my fingers crossed!

congrats!!!! fx your lines keep getting stronger and this bean sticks :happydance:

Thank you!!! Hoping it sticks! Got another faint positive this morning.

Thank you!!! Hoping it sticks! Got another faint positive this morning.

That's not even faint! they probably did a qualative hcg test. Beta HCG tells you the number, as PP said, and if it's over 5 you're pregnant. that test is a definite BFP!

I contacted the doctor's office today and told them about the bfps. They said that the hpt is more reliable than the blood test they do in the office (wtheck!) because it's more sensitive. They gave me the option to come in this week or next week to retest. I'm thinking to wait until next Monday to retest? Hopefully by then it'll be detected in my bloodstream.

so excited for you. Im glad they were able to reassure you! keep us posted when you get your positive blood results back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->