Trying not to worry

rainbowdoula

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new here. : )

A little back story. I have an 8 year old son and a 4 year old daughter. I had hodgkin's lymphoma in 2012 and have been in remission since ending chemo. I kept my fertility through chemo even with Mirena in. When I found out I was sick, I was also 5 weeks pregnant. This eventually ended in a miscarriage.

My oncologist discussed pregnancy with me and was perfectly OK with it.We have been NTNP since September, I got pregnant in December, but it was a very early miscarriage on Christmas day.

I took a couple months off of, and decided to try this month. Since 4dpo I have had cramping. Yesterday and today (7&8dpo) I had some very light spotting. I never experienced implantation bleeding with my kids. Could this be implantation? AF is due on 4/29. I'm dizzy and tired. I woke up last night so nauseas I thought I was going to puke! I guess I am just too worried to hope, not wanting to go through another MC, but so desperately wanting another baby.

Sorry this is a novel. I guess I just needed to chat with some people who would understand. Advice? Commiserations?

Thank you!

I don't know what to tell you but I would wait a few more days and test. If negative wait a little longer and if no AF I would go see your doc.

I'm having similar issues myself not sure if late Implantation or just super light period.

I don't have any advice but too keep testing. You are probably too early for a positive. I hope this is your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->