Trying prune juice!!!

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Ok so I'm going to try the prune juice way of inducing on Wednesday so in 2 days. Will get the ok from midwife tomorrow at my appointment first lol fingers crossed it eats these contraction going more.

Ok so I'm going to try the prune juice way of inducing on Wednesday so in 2 days. Will get the ok from midwife tomorrow at my appointment first lol fingers crossed it eats these contraction going more.

I'm trying pineapple... let me know how prune juice goes!

I will do. Ill try get a good night sleep tomorrow night and drink a cup first thing in morning. Wait half hour and drink another an see what happens lol

never heard of prune juice for labor lol I will watch to see how it goes xx

I've not heard of it for labour either. I drunk all way through so far for constipation :wacko:

Hi Ladies...

Wanted to update you on trying pineapple to induce labor. i ended up eating a ton of pineapple and bouncing on a yoga ball... the next morning.... my water broke!!!

long story short... water broke.. i wasnt dilated at all.... they induced. after 26 hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing.. baby did not descend , so i had a c section. my little guy is doing great!

so.. who knows if it was the pineapple.. or if it was just his time!

hope all is well with you ladies!

Why in gods name would you put yourself through sh*tting your brains out before labour.

Well I forgot to update lol but anyways I had a glass of prune juice on Monday morning. It didn't really do anything at all. Made me feel a tad queasy but no diarrhoea. Tuesday morning at 130-2am I went into labour and my baby was born at 12:33pm Tuesday lunch time. Not sure if it was prune juice or not also I didn't get the poops so I wasn't pooping my brains out before or during labour. But I did poop just before heading into the hospital not runny either!!

I don't think I will be trying the prune juice thing but when I get closer to my due date..I think I'm going to go on a pineapple binge! lol

Thanks for the update =)

I had my 2nd child 2 days after drinking prune juice @39 weeks. I am currently 37 weeks. I was 3cm @35 weeks & I think I'm still the same now. I have. Been taking evening primrose oil for a week. 3 two times a day. (Only irreg contractions) I just had a glass of prune juice. I hope I go into labor soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->