Trying this march!

shorman

Mum to 2 girl and babyboy
Reaction score
Hi ladies my name is Sabrina mum of three beautiful kids Bethany 7, Caitlin 6, and Archie 4 me and my husband have been talking about baby 4 for two years now and finally decided we want to go for it but it's very different this time as I have very irregular periods so I am a bit unsure if it will happen for us I hope it does We officially start this march this march very excited and worried as I have no clue on my body anymore so it's going to be interesting buying ovulation kits ect anyone with me trying soon?

Hi shorman!
There are a few of us waiting to try in March, myself included :)

I have been hanging out in the 2018 mommies to be group since I figure we'll likely end up with a 2018 baby if we don't conceive first month trying. I'm sure you are welcome to join over there.

Hi!

I am in the same boat as you, trying for number two in march but have super irregular periods! I've just got af after 64 days :(

Hi shorman!
There are a few of us waiting to try in March, myself included :)

I have been hanging out in the 2018 mommies to be group since I figure we'll likely end up with a 2018 baby if we don't conceive first month trying. I'm sure you are welcome to join over there.

Is that in the tcc group? Yep would love to join in thanks Hun

Hi!

I am in the same boat as you, trying for number two in march but have super irregular periods! I've just got af after 64 days :(

I no it's annoying I bought some ovulation tests as I was having ov symptoms yesterday but was negative :-( think I will test everyday if it doesn't work then will buy a fertility montitor as apparently there very good.

Hey!

I am also trying in March. Officially two weeks to go now until I begin TTC but it is for baby number 1. Incredibly excited to begin now :happydance:

The 2018 mums thread is in WTT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->