Trying To Conceive #1+ Vent Thread

My biggest stress is the waiting and people constantly telling me to stop trying so hard! All I want is to be a mother and I'm already not very patient i tend to overthink and slightly obsess over certain issues this being the main one...I'm just ready for a BFP and to start my.little family.

Last night I got 11 hours of sleep. 11 hours. I woke up this morning though in a crazy bad mood. I didn’t know though at first. I realized it when I was sitting on the couch and my husbands alarm went off for like the 6th time and all of a sudden it hit me. I know a place I’d really like to shove that alarm.

Upon arriving to work my mom drops 2 text bombs on me that sent me crying into the spare office. She asked me what I was making for dinner on Christmas (THE NERVE). And then told me my dear ol dad invited my Uncle Mike to my Omas for Xmas Eve. Little back story on my Uncle Mike – he’s a giant piece of sh*t that I ultimately did not invite to my wedding and deleted him from all social media.

In other news I’m 9 DPO today. I briefly looked online at stuff but realized that I just don’t have the energy right now to get my hopes up only to be f*ck*ng crushed on Sat when I take a test. I really can’t deal with this right now.

The best part of this entire rant, by the way, is this easily could be PMS. I’m a terrible a**hole around my PMS time. So who knows. Merry Christmas

Last rant - this is the first year Ive ever been dreading a holiday like this....bring on all the people trying to give you advice on how you make a baby and telling you that you don't have that much more time if you want to be a mother.

My boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant and I took a test today. There was a VERY faint line. I tried to take a picture of it, but it won’t show up in it. I don’t know what to do. Any suggestions? Is the test I took considered a negative?

My boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant and I took a test today. There was a VERY faint line. I tried to take a picture of it, but it won’t show up in it. I don’t know what to do. Any suggestions? Is the test I took considered a negative?

Show us a picture of it on the Pregnancy Test board. We'll help you figure it out!

My rant today is that I refuse to go anywhere near my family for the holidays for a few years. Last year at Christmas my stupid cousin blurted out in front of everyone "we all know Pepper can't have kids." Still hurts to this day to think about how embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated and devastated I felt. I was in the kitchen serving all the dinners so I had to save face and pretend it didn't affect me. She texted me about a month ago that she's getting married (for like the 7983324345843) time, which I ignored. Not going near them. People really don't know when to mind their own business and keep their stupid opinions to themselves. I've been trying for a long time, I get it, but I'm still a person, I'm still human.

So tired of seeing af every month, I get so depressed now everytime I see af comes, another failed cycle. And my time is running out, every time I go out I stare at women who are pregnant, wishing I could be like them.

So sick of getting BFNs every single months... Had my implant removed when I got married in June and AF came July been trying since then and nothing, literally every single one of my friends from school have babies and half of them don't see their dads or their parents have super toxic relationships and the other half deserve better! One of my best friends would rather drink and smoke weed and even got her daughter taken away from her. Yet I cant even get pregnant, i have a nice house, an amazing husband, we have a great relationship (not saying we don't argue we do but not intensely or constant) and I even changed everything to conceive. Eating healthy, stopped smoking, checking basal body temperature daily and CM but nothing... Pisses me off how some people who don't even want kids get pregnant yet I've been trying and can't

Just got another bfn...so mad. I had hsg done this cycle too, thought that might have helped. So disappointed of seeing bfn every cycle, when everyone else seems to get pregnant so easily. I used progesterone suppository this cycle too after ovulation. I just turned 36 recently too, time is not on my side. Everytime af arrives, I feel like crying.

Hi everyone. I am new here. My boyfriend and I have been NTNP since October 2017. I'd say around January 2018 it became more "trying" and I began monitoring more. Every month I've gotten BFNs, even after having weeks late periods sometimes, having weird symptoms, etc. Took another this morning, as I am due for AF today, but another BFN. I know I should probably go to a doctor at this point, but I'm so nervous. I've already told myself I can't have kids, but the thought of a doctor confirming that would be devastating. My boyfriend has a child from a previous situation, so of course I place all the blame on myself. He is very good at saying "we're in it together" but I get so mad at him for saying that, because he has a kid so he'll never understand the pain I deal with every month. I feel so alone especially seeing everyone around me have baby after baby after baby. I'm trying to remain positive but I feel like giving up on becoming a mommy, something I've dreamed of for so long.

So sick of getting BFNs every single months... Had my implant removed when I got married in June and AF came July been trying since then and nothing, literally every single one of my friends from school have babies and half of them don't see their dads or their parents have super toxic relationships and the other half deserve better! One of my best friends would rather drink and smoke weed and even got her daughter taken away from her. Yet I cant even get pregnant, i have a nice house, an amazing husband, we have a great relationship (not saying we don't argue we do but not intensely or constant) and I even changed everything to conceive. Eating healthy, stopped smoking, checking basal body temperature daily and CM but nothing... Pisses me off how some people who don't even want kids get pregnant yet I've been trying and can't

I feel your pain. I literally am the only person I know who doesn't have kids. I see people neglecting their kids acting like they are burdens. I'd give anything to have a baby. For the ones it's easy for, they take it for granted and it pisses me off.

I feel your pain. I literally am the only person I know who doesn't have kids. I see people neglecting their kids acting like they are burdens. I'd give anything to have a baby. For the ones it's easy for, they take it for granted and it pisses me off.
I know, I wish I could take my friends daughter from her. Not interested in her at all, just interested in drinking and partying. Always leaves the poor girl with her nanna she barely even knows her mam :(

I was really hoping I was pregnant and I have all the symptoms (sore boobs, bloating, slight cramping a few days after ovulation but had a negative pregnancy test yesterday, I do have a very short cycle though so basically I’m wondering if due to the length of my cycle if it is too soon to know for sure

Hi I’m new here, I really need a place to vent and talk to people who know exactly what I’m going through. TTC since September 2018 and it’s just not happening, I know it hasn’t been long but I believe I was placed on this earth to be a Mum, something I long for so much and something that’s supposed to come so naturally for a woman, and I can’t even do this. The more months go by the worse I am becoming, the buildup to trying, then waiting to test, then BFN, every month is the same old cycle I’m exhausted and naive for thinking it would happen quick, but now I’m starting to get so depressed about it, and worse, so incredibly jealous. Every time i see a pregnant woman I cry, a baby or birthday or pregnancy announcement I cry, why? Why can’t this be something I have? I think it’s because March/April I have 4 family members and 6 friends giving birth and I’m finding it hard to be happy for them and for that I feel selfish.
My Mum and sister basically breathed and got pregnant so I can’t talk to them, exactly the same with SIL and MIL. SIL didn’t even try and within a month it happened.
I have PCOS and got some endo scraped off 2 years ago.
My heart aches terribly, I can’t help but think how incredibly unfair this is :’( DH is extremely supportive and says all the right things but I can tell it’s taking its toll on him too.. thanks for reading and baby dust to you all xx

New here and just need to vent!
AF reared her ugly head today after my third and last round of failed clomid. I am utterly devastated and heart broken. We've been trying to conceive for over a year now, both young and healthy, fertility clinic tells us we have unexplained infertility.
I think not having a diagnosis makes it even worse because I just don't understand why we can't get a BFP.
I have friends and my mom who I can vent to but none really understand. Either they conceived incredibly easy without even trying or they aren't trying at all and really don't understand.
I keep getting told "it will happen when it happens, just relax!" or "just get drunk! That worked for us!" which just drives me absolutely nuts!
I am so upset and sad and now have to wait 2 months until we get back into the fertility clinic so that we can find out what the next step is.

Sharing useful information!
You can get ovulation tests for Promotion (free) smilelab.co/promotion
I tried these stripes and think its worth to try. Check it

New here and need to vent ladies, sorry!
I feel like I am at my wits end with TTC. I fell pregnant as a sophomore in college (2010), I was unaware until I was 7 weeks and went to the ER for terrible dizzy spells and found out I was 7weeks3days. Keep in mind I'm 20 years old in college (& dating multiple guys). Needless to say I opted to have a D&C at my local clinic at 11 weeks. I FEEL LIKE THAT WAS THE WORST DECISION I EVER MADE. Over the next few years I use BC on and off and finally stayed off in 2016. By May of 2017 I had fell pregnant again and was over the moon excited. This time I had symptoms straight away (sore boobs, fatigue, frequent urinating, veins in breast/chest area, etc) found out at 5weeks2days. By July's appointment the baby had no heart beat detected and doctors concluded a MC. I was so HURT! Still hurt to this day because I feel like that immature, selfish decision I made in 2010 is haunting me! I have yet to fall pregnant again. Have been trying since 2018 and NOTHING. Im 31 this year so doctors don't want to intervene right now because all tests and blood work concludes everything is normal and working properly. I hate this! My partner doesn't feel the same because he has 3 kids from a previous relationship so he's like if it happens great but if it doesn't even better. That attitude kills me every time. and when I talk to him he says im pressuring him. How? I just don't understand sometimes. I just wish God blesses me with a healthy baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->