Trying To Conceive #1+ Vent Thread

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Welcome to the Trying To Conceive + Vent Thread, a ranting space for all your TTC stresses. Something you can't say out loud? Say it here!

This thread is for TTC #1+. If you do not feel comfortable participating in a thread where pregnancy or other children may be mentioned please use one of the following threads:
TTC #1 Only Vent Thread (click).
LTTTC Vent Thread (click).

:D

Please make yourself familiar with our FORUM RULES (click) before you continue, specifically the following:
Rudeness, flaming or trolling is not tolerated on, or about, BabyandBump or its members. Any member who is intentionally disruptive may have their account restricted or banned without warning.
Antisocial, discriminatory or offensive messages (intended or otherwise) aimed at the community at large, certain demographics (including parenting styles) or specific members, are not permitted.
To make it clear:

• You may not target another forum member and/or thread within this vent thread.
  • Cross posting causing a negative atmosphere is not acceptable forum activity.
  • All vents are personal to the individual poster.
  • Whist BabyandBump is a public forum you may not come on to use this thread solely to tell someone else their current feelings are wrong.
  • Ignoring these guidelines may result in your account being restricted or banned without warning.

Well I think my biggest stress is with ttc is my mother in law.... She is constantly telling my husband all sorts of negative things about me. Of course he will say something about it to me. Well I put a status up about how I make my own decision s and if anyone had a problem with it to come to me. Well shes telling us we do not need a baby and how we need to hold off... she is constantly bringing in negativity into something that is supposed to be joyful... most of my stress comes from her... how can i solve this issue?

That seems a bit harsh for her to say things like that. It's not her decision, and only YOU can know when you are ready to expand your family! One thing that I would try is just not talking about it in front of her. That way it doesn't give her an open window to express her opinion! I hope that you get it all situated. And good luck. :thumbup:

My biggest stress lately, is that I am not getting positives on my OPKs! My doctor told me that most women with PCOS have difficulty detecting it! The past 3 months I haven't had the positive! This month we are going to skip the OPK and just BD every other day and see if maybe that will help take some of the pressure off the both of us! Here's to being hopeful!

I know shes just too obsessed with her childrens life... she is a monster-in-law!!!! But that might work!! I know when i stress more i skip periods all together!

Stress only hurts conception...don't let her stress you out. The only valid opinions are those of your husband and yourself. Enjoy eachother, ignore her...and lots of baby dust to you!!!:winkwink:

Well just found out that my sister got in a car wreck that flipped her vehicle... well my mother went to the hospital with her and when it came to blood tests low and behold she was 3.5 months pregnant... she was also keeping it a secret and had not gone to the Dr. About it!!! What makes me the angriest is she had an abortion when she found out she was pregnant last time....

I want to be excited for her but i just cant be... she wasnt even ttc she just got lucky i guess! :dust:to you all

Say something I cant say out loud. Thank you! OMG! Thank you for making such a place.

I have one more try with injections at the end of this month and a IUI left. The IUI is my last hope and I am going to save that till the bitter end because my insurance only lets me have one per lifetime.
I am terrified that I wont get pregnant. My husband thinks we'll be okay. His mood is: "Whatever happens, happens" and that might be true for him but deep in my heart I wont be fine. I'll never be fine with not having a child.

i am on my period leave me alone, i will drink and eat what i want. stop phoning me stop texting me & stop annoying me. argh

Say something I cant say out loud. Thank you! OMG! Thank you for making such a place.

I have one more try with injections at the end of this month and a IUI left. The IUI is my last hope and I am going to save that till the bitter end because my insurance only lets me have one per lifetime.
I am terrified that I wont get pregnant. My husband thinks we'll be okay. His mood is: "Whatever happens, happens" and that might be true for him but deep in my heart I wont be fine. I'll never be fine with not having a child.

Oh, TNK, my prayers are with you. I hope you get your BFP this time. :hugs:

I have told one other person apart from my OH that we are ttc. Im sick to the back teeth of that one person saying 'you have only been trying a couple of months it can take years to finally make a baby' and 'what will be will be' or 'dont stress about it all, just chill out'.... thats easier said than done! I dont want to wait years and years to finally become pregnant, three months of trying is long enough! I know I havnt been trying as long as what some people are but we have generally still been trying and its still just as hard seeing that BFN staring back at you. Its still tough to see people out with their newborns and trying not to be jealous of them. Its still hard when you see that people are trying for their third, second, forth or even fifth when you are still trying for your first. Its hard to see family members being (not intentionally im sure) nasty to their todlers because all they want to do is chill out when the child wants to play. I just want to shout at her and say 'for gods sake, be grateful of what you have and stop taking them for granted and saying nasty to them'. Its so hard to see your neice or nephew in tears because their mother has shouted at them. It makes me want to just cry my heart out and take them away from her. Gar. Im sure there will be more rants from me to come later. Sorry! x

I am the stand completely my sister had an abortion the first time she was pregnant is not pregnant again 3 and a half months along... she knew it 2 months but refused to go to the doctor there for having no prenatal care... I just don't get it while the sudden she wants to keep it now... and I can't even get pregnant with 1!!!! It aggravates the heck out of me. Not only that. A girl use to go to school with is going to be having her second child this weekend. She doesn't even take care of the first 1!!! Not only that her husband and her fight all the time around the kids he doesn't think their his!! They live with his husband's parents in a bedroom! That means they've got them in the same room as to babies!!! But My husband and I are ready for children as well as we have no marital problems! I think I'll be done ranting now...

OMG i am on the same boat as you ttc for three months where is my baby it pisses me right off some people get pegnant looking at each other

I am so tired of all of this. I'm tired for hoping for the next month to be IT for me and tired of hearing maybe next month. Why not this month. The reason I'm so ticked off is that my O window ends today, there is ton of ewcm and I know its the last day and he refuses to bd saying I should rest. My husband got sick first and passed it on to me and now I'm sick. I've been wanting to bd since yesterday. He says we can bd when I'm better. Honestly why bother bd later especially when I'll be super pissed off for missing my window. I didn't bug him to bd when he had the sniffles just so he didn't feel I was being inconsiderate. Yes I am sick and he's trying to be considerate but I WANT to bd. I still have to go to work, cook etc...so why can't I get what I want. BD makes me happy so why can't I. I'll rest after BDing. :cry:

OMG i am on the same boat as you ttc for three months where is my baby it pisses me right off some people get pegnant looking at each other

I feel EXACTLY the same Claudinator!!! 3 months too. COME ON ALREADY!!!

That has gotta hurt:( I know kinda how you feel, everyone around me is pregnant BUT me! AHHH. We will get ours:)

I am so tired of all of this. I'm tired for hoping for the next month to be IT for me and tired of hearing maybe next month. Why not this month. The reason I'm so ticked off is that my O window ends today, there is ton of ewcm and I know its the last day and he refuses to bd saying I should rest. My husband got sick first and passed it on to me and now I'm sick. I've been wanting to bd since yesterday. He says we can bd when I'm better. Honestly why bother bd later especially when I'll be super pissed off for missing my window. I didn't bug him to bd when he had the sniffles just so he didn't feel I was being inconsiderate. Yes I am sick and he's trying to be considerate but I WANT to bd. I still have to go to work, cook etc...so why can't I get what I want. BD makes me happy so why can't I. I'll rest after BDing. :cry:

Hopefulcookie, it is SO difficult not to get pissed off with OH when he doesnt want to/isnt in the mood/is too tired or whatever. I feel like saying "just man up and do what you have to do for a few minutes!!" :growlmad:But when I'm calmer I think in that one situation it must be harder for him. I just have to lie there. I dont necessary have to be in the mood every single time. Unfortunatley for him, he does in order for it to work. I have ended up in a mood with him about it once or twice, but that only leads to less of a chance of getting the dead done. Im ashamed to say I usually minipulate the situation and get my way by close of business that day.:blush: Not necessary healthy either!! But you are not alone.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->