Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

Lea1984

Reaction score
Welcome To the NEW 2012-2013 Babies Club..

You are welcome to join us, have a chat about your ttc journey, compare notes, vent, whatever you wish. We have a lovely bunch of ladies who know what the ttc journey is like, we support each other and keep each other positive every step of the way!

I decided to start this thread because i felt left behind when my amazing ttc buddies got there :bfp: while i was on a break.. I would like to say though, i am Very happy & excited for both Wendy & Emma :hugs: Emma with baby pippin.. I cannot wait to meet your beautiful little girl.... & Wendy cnt w8 to find out what your having :happydance:

BELIEVE ME LADIES THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS IT WONT HAPPEN.. COS IT WILL..IF I CAN BE POSITIVE AFTER 8 ALMOST 9 YEARS, I KNOW YOU CAN TOO!!!

Our Ladies Are.....

(almosthere) = Kayla TTC*1 since Sept with no luck yet, we're really hoping we can make our bundle of joy on our fourth try!.. .. I'm 22 Years Old, DH is 23, here is to our 2012 baby..

(skweek35) = Carla TTC*1 .. I'm 36 years in Feb next year. I am a primary school teacher, I've Been with OH (36yrs) for 3 1/2 years. He popped the big question this past summer - The big day is booked for 6th April 2013.
We have been TTCing since March 2011.. HSG scan booked for next Wednesday 11th Jan at 2pm!!

(Babyfeva) = Julia TTC *1 I am 30 and my husband is 32. We've been married for 4 yrs, but we've been together for 12 years.. Looking forward to our 2012 Baby with you ladies.

(MummyWant2be) = Esther TTC* 1 I am 24 years old, from South Africa, and my hubby 2be is(Hendry- 25) we have been together for 9 years and 8 months, but he only popped the question on our Annivesary in May 2011 and we still haven't set out a date fo the wedding (want to fall preggas first) well we've been TTC since August 2011...

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I will update this page with all the ladies names as soon as i can..[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]​

HI ladies, I'll join in. Here's my story.

I'm 37, married for a year and a half and ttc number one. We've been "officially" trying since May and NTNP for about 3 years. I'm looking forward to the new year, hopefully with a bun in the oven.

Hopefully this is a lucky thread!

:dust:

Hi tammym1974,

Welcome to the thread! :flower: Here is to our 2012-2013 Babies.. I'm sure this thread will be a lucky one, my last one turned out to be a fantastic one with all my lovely ttc buddies getting there :bfp: while i was on a ttc break..

:dust: to us

Hello! I am 27 and my DH turns 30 in a month...I am planning on TTC starting in January :thumbup:

We have no kids and got married a year and a half ago, but have been together almost 8 years! Hoping 2012 is the year we become parents :cloud9:

hello everyone,

I am 21 and my fiance is 24. We have been together for going on 5 years and have a 2 year old son already. We would like to have another child and i am trying and he is going along with it but agreed that hes okay with the decision to try again. we were trying earlier this year and i kind of got crazy with the whole thing and very upset because nothing happened. so this time around i am keeping my cool and staying calm hoping to get my BFP by jan 1st fx good luck everyone

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me dropping by! I know Lea from another thread and I am so happy to see her back here with a new thread. I am sure all you ladies will get your :bfp: soon enough. I hope I can help you ladies like many did with me in my TTC journey :hugs:

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me dropping by! I know Lea from another thread and I am so happy to see her back here with a new thread. I am sure all you ladies will get your :bfp: soon enough. I hope I can help you ladies like many did with me in my TTC journey :hugs:

Are you crazy? I don't mind at all. You will be a great asset to this thread. Be prepared for many, many questions, lol. A seasoned BFP veteran is always welcome here. :thumbup:

i agree ^^. maybe if you dont mind sharing your story leading up to your BFP i would love to read about it

count me in!

i'm 21 & my dh is 22. we have been ntnp since june 2010, we got married this past may and have been trying desperately since then. we thought we'd have our lo by now, but i KNOW 2012 is our, and hopefully many other's, year for our BFPs :)

Hi ladies, I'll join in. Here's my story.

I'm turning 30 next month, married for a 10 months and ttc number 2. I'm looking forward to the new year, hopefully BFP....

I'll join!
I'm about to turn 29, hubby is 32. We started TTC in Oct and I only just started my second cycle. We've been married 2.5yrs and been together 7yrs. I didn't think I wanted children until our very good friends had their first beautiful daughter 2 years ago (and their second this year) and watching her grow up flipped that switch for me.
Good luck to everyone.

can i join too please

My name is Laura i'm 22 and have a 2 1/2 yr old boy called blake and for past 4months DP and me not using contraception but not offically TTC until asked me yest (was lovely birthday suprise) hoping for a BFP soon, :dust: to all TTC x

I'd love to join! I am 27 and so is hubby! We have been married for 3 years. We have NTNP since May and TTC since August. and patience is not one of my virtues so this has been torture! haha Lots of dust to you all and I hope 2012 is our year!! :)

hey ladies i look forward to learning and getting to know all of you since we all already have something in common =]

Hello Ladies,
My name is Emilee and my DH and I are TTC #3. We have 2 daughters, one turned 5 today, the other will be 4 at the end of the month. We are very blessed and hope to have another blessing soon. I'm 6 dpo and have delayed ovulation, so we're having a pretty tough time getting a bean to stick this time around. I'm having mild cramps and already feeling nauseous and breasts have grown, but are not tender...anyone else experiencing anything similar? I would say it's all in my head, but I'm spilling over my bras all of a sudden lol

Good Luck to everyone, and I look forward to getting to know you all better!
~E

im experiencing cramping and feeling slightly nauseous but i think it has something to do with ovulation im not sure..i dont even kno when i ovulate or ovulated...

Have you tried temping or OPK? I use the MaybeMom predictor. It worked with my 2 daughters, and I'm hoping it will help this time around too. Good luck!
~E

i use ovulation test that i bought online i got 2 positives today and yesterday and we had sex yesterday and im hoping to get it in tonight lol my phone app tells me i was supposed to ovulate already and my period is due the 16th but mymonthlycycle.com tells me im supposed to ovulate the 16th and get my period on the 29th so im just trying to go by my CM and those test strips

It's so frustrating, isn't it? I tried to temp with my second daughter, and I even paid for an online tracking service, and it got me nowhere. It works great for some of my girlfriends, but it had me going in circles lol

Hi everyone, love to join you all in the journey of TTC. We are starting slowly to try for our second, and believe it or not sometimes I miss being pregnant! I had gestational diabetes with the first so not looking forward to pricking my fingers a million times a day again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->