Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

I want to join the TTC Club too! lol
I'm 28, my fiancée just turn 30. We are getting married on June 30th. We have been TTC for one year, I got pregnant in in December but lost the baby in January (Ectopic). This is our first TTC.
I'm sending a lot of baby dust to everyone :hug:

i will join you...
a bit about me:
Me 27, fiance 28, been together 10 years have a 6 year old daughter. TTC#2 for 3 months. had early miscarriage (CP) in April. TTC right away again, on CD 16. having back pain and pain in abdomen just like last month....so kind of worried. wish us luck. And good luck to everyone else. i will catch up on reading some posts tomorrow. Good night

Welcome! and good luck! there is hope for you, my mom had a child at age 43, she is now a happy healthy 6 year old little girl

hi everyone

had some back pain..thought it was a sure sign...but then alas AFP appeared...and dr doesnt think back pain is linked to my TTCing!

anyway so disappointed...but will try something different next cycle- will keep testing OPK evern afetr a pos to nail the actual ovulation day!

lets see!!

all the best to you all!

we will get there
:)

Sorry to hear the witch got you. I feeling quite hopeful this month myself, FX'd that I'm not getting them up for nothing

Hi there

Im 20 years Old And my Fiance is 22 years old. We are trying to conceive our first baby and we have been trying since the 30th September 2011. I was also Diagnosed with PCSO in July 2010, But we are still hopefully for our very first BFP in 2012-2013.

Its great to meet everyone here, and to see everyone's stories. Bless you

:flower:

going on to month 5 of TTC... having some issues with AF being late , but tests also showing BFNs. frustrates and stuck in limbo for now.... just wasn AF to show up if i'm not preggers so i can keep trying....this sucks not knowing! :(

Hi there

Im 20 years Old And my Fiance is 22 years old. We are trying to conceive our first baby and we have been trying since the 30th September 2011. I was also Diagnosed with PCSO in July 2010, But we are still hopefully for our very first BFP in 2012-2013.

Its great to meet everyone here, and to see everyone's stories. Bless you

:flower:

Hi, DH is 23 I am 22-23 next month ahh!! and we have been trying for the same length in time a you and your DH! Let's hope this is finally our time! I am really hoping to conceive either may june or july....just really know i am ready and it has to be my time sooner!! and i hope yours too!!!

and bbygirl how are you feeling? I think I had a chemical, so about to O any day now, finally!!! longest wait to o ever it feels like....then able to test the last week of May!! If no bfp this month, I am hoping for a bfp for my birthday (period is predicted to be due the day after it! OR hoping for a 5th anniversary bfp for end of July! FXXX)

hey almostthere im doing good exhausted and nasueous yay lol. im hping this is your month!!

I am hoping so too! but I feel like it just is not going to be my month-although good news from a bfp would be amazing...as I am hoping I Od on Mothers day, but may not have yet....waiting to see the EWCM for real proof or spotting after dtd in my possible tww!

Had ewcm for a few days and bd before, during, and after those days. Had light spotting one day only on on tissue (sorry tmi). Now 8dpo slight cramping, headaches. Af in one week is this weekend too early to test. Also extra grumpy Idk if that's a sign. Had a dream last night about my sister having a baby that I was taking care of (her tubes r tied) thought that was funny....mayb a sign???

hi ladies

i discovered something after speaking with my reflexologist - it appears that Im Oving too late for my 26-28 day cycle!
so no wonder things havent been working out, given im temping, opking, Bd-ing etc perfectly!
so now i need to see what i can do to balance my hormones (naturally first eg through acupuncture/reflex/Body talk) so that i ov on time to give the best possible chance of catching!

any thoughts/similar experiences with this?

;)

Hi I think I might be having a short LP (between O and AF) I'm breastfeeding which the hormone from breastfeeding can cause low progesterone which can cause a shirt LP. anyway I cant be sure yet but if I have another short (6 day) LP then I'm going to take 50mg of vitamin b6, you cant take more that 200mg but 50-100 should be enough a day to extend my lp

Hi ladies-no idea what is going on w. my lp since i dont temp anymore and only use opks every other month or soo...but I fear I may have a short lp as well...and oh yea update..still no bfp...cd5 af is gone already...

almost there i still have my FXD for u n wish u a bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"