Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

Also your first names would be great, we cant keep calling each other by our user names lol.

My first name is Melissastarr... yes, one word, which really confuses people. Everyone calls me Lissa, Issa, Lissa Lou, or just Melissa. You can pick one! :)

Wow what a name, now that is what we would call a double barrelled name.. I think it will be easier for me to call you melissa.. You are very welcome hun :flower:

I had my IUD removed in May...I wonder if I have PCOS. I need to research what it is. I had the Paraguard. Which one did you have?

I had the Mirena... I had no idea I had PCOS until I switched OB's and she picked up on a few things and said we really need to test your hormone levels, etc. Before the IUD I never had any issues at all, and started having issues a few months after getting my IUD... I had it taken out b/c of the issues and then this.

I have PCOS too.... it took me 6 months to get caught with my son now 11.. 2 yrs on depo and not a single :bfp: since coming off depo in 2002....I was told in Feb this yr i have PCOS... Loads of cycst on both my ovaries... I have normal Cycles every month and i'm not over weight... Jus all my test came back telling Docs i have PCOS. :0(

would fertility friend be good if i only use ovulation tests and check my CM..because i dont temp or anything. and i would put up my ticker but i dont think it will be very accurate...maybe i will try to make an account on fertilityfriend.com and put in my period and stuff and see what that tells me..because it says my average cycle is 41 but my last 2 cycles have been 33days so which would i put.

Hiya Hun,

FF is a a good way to track everything for you. If you just put in the last cycle you had and over time it will tell you your adverage cycle legnth.

Would you not consider temping? Its a brill way to find out where you are in your cycle...:flower:

You will be surprised how well you will get to know your body on here and ff..

Im jasmine. Lots of luck to everyone here! My period just recently started after giving birth because I was breastfeeding for awhile. I just started the ovulation stick yesterday, and so far it's negative. I'm around day 15?-18? of my unpredictable-usually-longer-than- normal cycle.

Well I'm having extremely long cycles now too, so maybe I will have to push my doc a little harder to work with me on this. I mean, I'll be 32 in February...these eggs aren't getting any younger :)
~Emilee

Well, I tested this morning...bfn. I know I am way early at 8dpo, but I just couldn't resist...I really feel like I am preggo this month! i was really hoping for those double lines :(

Ohai! I'm Rosie and I'm 24, my husband of nearly five years is 29. We were pregnant two years ago and it sadly ended in a miscarriage at 9+2. Yesterday was our second anniversary of that loss and it was a rough one. We've waited until this coming cycle to TTC again because I wasn't ready emotionally until now, and when we found out I'd be ovulating on Christmas eve/day, we took it as a bit of a sign. Silky, but true!

We're giving it this cycle to try, and if unsuccessful we'll wait until after October to try again as we're opening a new business around then and it wouldn't be fair to anyone if I were to go into labor or be heavily pregnant at that time. So fingers crossed we get our Christmas miracle :)

Hey everyone.....I had an IUD and had it taken out the dr I talked to said that is prob where all the probs come from....and to top it off prob have Kidney probs the rest of my life... how awesome is that okay not really!! I would not recommend an IUD to anyone!!
So ya its NICE to meet everyone and cant wait to get to know everyone and see all the BFPs!!

thank you for sharing that because i will not try that and i do NOT recommend the DEPO shot..i gained like 26lbs after i got off the shot and i got on the BCP months later to help regulate my cycles which i think it help

It's so exciting to see so many people on here! Can't wait to get to know everyone and see some BFPs along the way! :)

I am going to start using a BUT this month and charting. Does any have any tips and advice for that?

i wish i could give you some advice but i do not chart. sorry good luck tho

So I went back in and saw a super faint line and got so excited! I ran out and got a CBE digital, but it came back not pregnant :(
~emilee

I just started charting again this month, done it earlier in the year for about 5 cycles but decided to spend some months being more relaxed about everything and after no BFP still thought I'd start charting again to see I am OV'ing though I'm slightly confussed this cycle when or if I have, I guess the 21 days bloods I went for on Monday will tell me for sure.

So I went back in and saw a super faint line and got so excited! I ran out and got a CBE digital, but it came back not pregnant :(
~emilee

Oh no :nope: maybe the CBE digi is less sensitive? FX x

Hi everyone I'm 21 and my husband is 23, we have been trying to conceive for over a year. 2012 is our year and my aim is to stay positive and I thought hearing other women's stories and you guys getting you BFP will help keep me motivated.

Hi ladies can I join? My name is Kayla, I am 22, DH is 23, and we are ttc # 1! We have been trying since SEPT with no luck yet, and really hoping we can make our bundle of joy on our fourth try!

I am pretty sure I am out for DEC as I am spotting, so AF should come full flow in the next day or two. So onto a 2012 conception & BFP! Haha. Pretty sure I will OV VERY end of DEC if not BEG JAN. Will be on vacation with my family during my next TWW so hopefully it will help move things along and I can come home PREGNANT! Ahh, GL to all ladies, so glad to join a fresh new thread =)

Hai i am 25 and my husband is 33. we have been trying for 2 months to conceive with no luck. But personally instead of putting a negative spin on it while every other person seems to be pregnant around me or already have a kid *eyetwitch* I think of it as its just going to make me appreciate my child all the more when i do finally have a baby. But I do hope it happens soon because all this positive thinking is hurting my brain

Hello ladies, just a quick one from me as I'm in work!

Welcome new ladies.. How are we all doing? I think u all need to put tickers up so we know where everyone is in there cycle.. If u click on mine it should take you to lilypie where u set them up...

As for temping, take ur temp in the morning at the same time everyday, before u move out of bed( ideally keep it nx to ur bed).. It's best to set n alarm if u wake up at different times, that way ur temp will be recorded the same time everyday...

I found temping and opk's really helpful with fertility friend... If u have not signed up give it a try it's amazing how well u get to kno ur body

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->