Trying to conceive baby#1 after miscarriage in October 2013

Lil_tanya_87

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I am so confused about what is going with my body! Any help will be greatly appreciated! I will start from the beginning.. My husband and I decided to try for a baby Labor Day weekend(3013) In which I stopped taking birth control that weekend. We got pregnant in the middle of September(first and only time) then I had a miscarriage at around 5 weeks in the beginning of October and didn't need a D&C because my hcg levels were at 2 after the miscarriage had occurred. I do realize that not stopping birth control months ahead probably caused the miscarriage:-( Anyways we have been trying ever since but no luck yet. My first AF took 33 days to come after the miscarriage, the next cycle was 31 days(going back to the normal 28-30 day cycles). This month, I am on CD 35 and no sign of AF or any bleeding or spotting what so ever. I have taken hpt's every other day and all negative. I am having mild cramping on and off, breasts are sometimes itchy and tingly. I have also had some lower back pain and cramping in my thighs. I'm not sure if I even ovulated or not, but I took and OPK and it was positive! Does it take longer for your HCG levels to rise in a future pregnancy if you have had a miscarriage? Has anyone else been in this situation!? I'm just worried about what is going on! Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->